5-10 Ton Truck Driver
Position: 5-10 Ton Truck Driver
Location: Kelowna, BC
Do you have a passion for the Automotive Industry? Do you want a stable career and receive excellent benefits? Join our Kelowna, BC, team and let work, work for you.
Lordco Auto Parts is searching for a 5-10 Ton Truck Driver to join our team. This position will consist of both day and night shifts. Jumpstart your career as a 5-10 Ton Truck Driver and grow with Lordco Auto Parts today!
Why work for Lordco?
Lordco Auto Parts is Canada’s largest independently owned automotive parts retailer, with over 100 locations across Western Canada. As a family-owned and operated business since 1974, we want you to feel valued and welcomed within our diverse and inclusive team.
- Extended Benefits for You and Your Family
- Health and Dental Insurance
- Vision Care Expense Insurance
- Short-term and Long-term Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Disability
- Education and Savings Plans, RRSP matching
- Health and Wellness Program
- Employee & Family Assistance Program
- Generous Employee Perks and Discounts
- Promote-From-Within Culture
- Work Flexibility
What You'll Do:
- Operate continuous steady runs during our night shift between our warehouses in the Okanagan providing consistent ongoing service
- Receive and maintain inventory
- Communicate with customers regarding order status
- Work with staff to ensure seamless customer service for the customer
- Drive company vehicle to deliver automotive parts and accessories to customers in a safe and timely manner
- Maintain daily vehicle logs
Do you fit the part?
- Valid Class 5 license (Class 3 is an asset)
- Experience driving a 5-ton truck
- Must have forklift and pallet jack experience
- Clean drivers abstract preferred
- Dangerous goods experience is an asset
- Electronic log usage is an asset
- Great people skills and ability to integrate with many teams
- Flexibility and willingness to work nights when required
- Ability to lift items up to 50lbs and knowledge of workplace safety procedures and the ability to adhere to the Lordco Occupational Health and Safety program
- Basic understanding of safety procedures and requirements
- Ability to communicate effectively in person and over the phone
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple priorities
- Time management and problem-solving skills
Apply now and join our family today!