Position: Store Manager
Location: Tsawwassen, BC
Do you have a passion for the Automotive Industry? Are you looking to dip your toes into a Managerial position with no previous experience required? Join our Tsawwassen, BC, team and let work, work for you.
Lordco Auto Parts is searching for a Store Manager. Take the next step in your career at Lordco as a Store Manager and grow with Lordco Auto Parts today!
- Extended Benefits for You and Your Family
- Health and Dental Insurance
- Vision Care Expense Insurance
- Short-term and Long-term Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Disability
- Education and Savings Plans, RRSP matching
- Health and Wellness program
- Employee & Family Assistance Program
- Generous Employee Perks and Discounts
- Promote-From-Within Culture
- Work Flexibility
Do you fit the part?
- 2-3 years of inside sales experience required
- Great understanding of auto parts retail business
- Strong leadership and people management abilities
- Ability to produce results while maintaining a positive team environment
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to meet deadlines
- Detail-oriented and able to manage multiple priorities at once
- Build, guide, and develop an engaged team to deliver high levels of customer service and business results
- Ensure customer needs are met and the service provided by the store team is friendly, efficient, and accurate
- Respond to customer complaints in a timely, appropriate and professional manner
- Drive continuous improvement in processes and procedures
- Identify new customers and revenue opportunities for the store
- Ensure that all products and displays in the store are merchandised effectively to maximize sales and profitability
- Participate in regular meetings and provide updates on store initiatives
Apply now and join our family today!