Automotive Parts Representative
-Flexible shift/hours to suit your Valemount living
-Extended benefits after 30 days of employment
-$250.00 refer a friend bonus upon referral’s start date, another $250 if the referral stays past their 90 days, and $500 if the referral is still with Lordco after a year = $1,000 in total
-Hiring Bonus of $750, paid out at $250.00 on your first pay cheque, $250.00 after completion of your 3-month probation, and $250.00 after 6 months of employment.
-Potential moving costs provided, as well as a potential increase in wage dependent on commute
-ski days: one unpaid day off a month to explore what Valemount has to offer
Position: Automotive Parts Representative
Do you love interacting with people and sharing your automotive knowledge? Bring your passion for automotives to our Valemount, BC, team and let work, work for you.
Lordco Auto Parts is Canada’s largest independently-owned automotive parts retailer, with over 100 locations across Western Canada and is a family-owned and operated business since 1974. Start your career in the automotive industry and grow with us today!
Why work for Lordco?
Our employees are our family, and we want to make sure they are taken care of. We support the health and well-being of you and your family through quality programs and plans. We want you to feel valued and welcomed within our diverse, inclusive team, and here’s how we do it:
- Extended Benefits for You and Your Family
- Health, Dental & Vision Care Insurance
- Life Insurance, Short-term and Long-term Disability Insurance
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Disability
- Education and Savings Plans, RRSP matching
- Health and Wellness program
- Employee & Family Assistance Program
- Generous Employee Perks and Discounts
- Career Development Support & Promote-From-Within Culture
- Work Flexibility to fit your unique schedule
What you’ll do:
- Provide exceptional customer service experience
- Provide aftermarket auto part & accessory recommendations using your automotive knowledge
- Work diligently with fellow staff at the store, region, and organization levels in order to source, order and deliver the right solutions for our customers
- Seize every opportunity to grow your automotive knowledge
- Perform a variety of tasks throughout the store to ensure the team’s success
Do you fit the part?
- Proven Automotive knowledge and/or sales experience is considered an asset
- Strong interpersonal skills, and the ability to interact with customers in a friendly, enthusiastic, and positive manner in person and over the phone
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, managing multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Strong attention to detail, time management and problem-solving skills
- Ability to lift items up to 50lbs
Apply now and join our family today!