Location: Lower Mainland, BC
Are you detail oriented individual looking for a great career opportunity?
Lordco Parts LTD. is looking for a Merchandiser to join the merchandising team. If you are looking for an entry-level job that’s not behind a desk and a fun workplace with excellent benefits and support for career advancement, apply to join the Lordco team and grow with us today!
Why work for Lordco?
Lordco Auto Parts is Canada’s largest independently-owned automotive parts retailer, with over 100 locations across Western Canada. We have been a family owned and operated business since 1974, and we strive to keep that feeling alive with every employee.
Our employees are our family, and we want to make sure they’re taken care of. In order to do this, we offer an excellent benefits package to full-time employees which includes Health and Dental Insurance, RRSP matching, a wellness program, an Employee & Family Assistance Program, and a generous employee discount.
· Follow corporate guidelines for both inventory and merchandising
· Assist with promoting stock sell through by creating a visual store appeal for our customer
· Work with local store staff to promote standard merchandising ideas and techniques
· Ability to travel extensively for periods of time when working on out of town projects or new store set-ups
· Ability to lift, bend and stand for duration of shift
· Must be detail oriented and resilient
· Knowledge of PC operation and standard business software (MS Office, Email, Adobe)
· Ability to meet all timelines set by leadership
· Driver’s license and reliable transportation
· Allowances/car expenses paid
Wage: Starting $17.50/hr