Position: Store Manager
Location: Squamish, BC
Are you ready to take the next step and advance your career with Lordco? Do you love interacting with people and sharing your automotive knowledge? Bring your passion for automotives to our Squamish, BC, location and let work, work for you.
Nestled in the Coastal Mountains of BC, Squamish offers an unmatched location, with the infrastructure and amenities you need to start or grow your management career. A small town feel with access to big-town services makes it the ideal place to grow and develop your career. Start your management career in Squamish and grow with us today!
Lordco Auto Parts is Canada’s largest independently-owned automotive parts retailer, with over 100 locations across Western Canada and is a family-owned and operated business since 1974. Start your career in customer service and grow with us today!
- Extended Benefits for You and Your Family
- Health, Dental & Vision Care Insurance
- Life Insurance, Short-term and Long-term Disability Insurance
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Disability
- Education and Savings Plans, RRSP matching
- Health and Wellness program
- Employee & Family Assistance Program
- Generous Employee Perks and Discounts
- Career Development Support & Promote-From-Within Culture to enhance your expertise and maximize your career journey
- Work Flexibility to fit your unique schedule
What You'll Do:
- Build, guide, and develop an engaged team to deliver high levels of customer service and business results
- Ensure customer needs are met and the service provided by the store team is friendly, efficient, and accurate
- Respond to customer complaints in a timely, appropriate and professional manner
- Drive continuous improvement in processes and procedures
- Identify new customers and revenue opportunities for the store
- Ensure that all products and displays in the store are merchandised effectively to maximize sales and profitability
- Participate in regular meetings and provide updates on store initiatives
Do you fit the part?
- 3-5 years of experience in the auto parts retail business
- Strong leadership and people management abilities
- Ability to produce results while maintaining a positive team environment
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to meet deadlines
- Detail-oriented and able to manage multiple priorities at once
Pay range $65k-$85k/annually, based on experience.
Apply now to join our family!