Position: Delivery Driver
Location: Burnaby, BC
Put yourself in the driver’s seat. Literally. Are you looking for a full-time, entry-level job close to home? A job that comes with a company car, too? Join our team today and let us help you turn your ambitions into reality!
Lordco Auto Parts is Canada’s largest independently-owned automotive parts retailer, with over 100 locations across Western Canada and is a family-owned and operated business since 1974. Start your career in customer service and grow with us today!
We got you covered!
Would you like to leave the dental office without any bill to pay? What about leaving the pharmacy without having to reach for your wallet? Our employees are our family, and we want to make sure they are taken care of. Your health and well-being matter to us, and we are dedicated to providing top-notch programs and plans to support you and your loved ones. We want you to feel valued and welcomed within our diverse, inclusive team, and here’s how we do it:
- Extended Benefits for You and Your Family
- Health, Dental & Vision Care Insurance
- Life Insurance, Short-term and Long-term Disability Insurance
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Disability
- Education and Savings Plans, RRSP matching
- Health and Wellness Program
- Employee & Family Assistance Program
- Generous Employee Perks and Discounts
- Career Development Support & Promote-From-Within Culture to enhance your expertise and maximize your career journey
- Work Flexibility to fit your unique schedule
What you’ll do:
- Deliver automotive parts and accessories to customers using a company vehicle in a safe and timely manner
- Coordinate deliveries from the store to the customer and communicate with customers regarding order status, ensuring seamless customer service
- Receive and maintain inventory as well as daily vehicle logs
- Review the part numbers listed on the invoices and compare them with the actual product numbers to ensure that they match
- Ensure accurate record-keeping and prevent any errors or discrepancies
- Collect POS and cash payments as necessary
Do you fit the part?
- Valid Class 7 or 5 License is required with a clean driver’s abstract preferred
- Excellent customer service skills and the ability to communicate effectively in person and over the phone
- Strong attention to detail and highly organized with good time management and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, managing multiple priorities
- Ability to lift items up to 50lbs and knowledge of workplace safety procedures and the ability to adhere to the Lordco Occupational Health and Safety program
Lordco is committed to creating a diverse workplace to represent the communities we serve and to better meet the needs of our citizens. Apply now to join our team and be apart of an innovative, inclusive, and rewarding workplace.
Starting wage is $16.75/hour.
Apply now and join our family today!