Sales Director - All Regions
LOOKINGGLASS CYBER SOLUTIONS is always on the look out for talented Cyber Security Sales professionals. Are you a Sales Director looking for that next security hunter role? If so, we want to hear from you!
OVERVIEW OF POSITION:
This critical role is responsible for providing top-notch Security Software Sales for their respective region. This is a true “sales hunter” position calling on prospective C-level enterprise clients. Must be able to identify key security business issues through your interactions during the sales cycle to apply and differentiate LookingGlass solutions. LookingGlass is experiencing tremendous growth, and this has created a large opportunity for new/potential customers. We need someone who can speak to our product value with both business executives and technical staff.
OVERVIEW OF POSITION:
- In depth understanding of Cyber Security concepts, vocabulary, methodologies and security software overview.
- Extensive knowledge of cyber security industry and its facets;
- Achieve assigned monthly, quarterly and annual sales Quotas and other regional objectives established by the Vice President of Global Sales;
- Keen understanding of the Vulnerability market, solution providers, and business issues associated with it;
- Experience creating and assisting in delivery of professional sales presentations;
- Communicate effectively with a diverse customer audience, including C-level executives and technical staff;
- Strong learner and capable of coming up to speed quickly on technologies;
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple prospect calls, RFP/RFI's, SOW's, meetings, and any follow up items, ensuring a timely and professional response;
- Problem solving skills: ability to assess a problem and determine an effective course of action, engage relevant prospect/customer teams to design solutions using LookingGlass products;
- Establish new and maintain existing customer relationships;
- Maximize revenue generation in assigned territory through the indirect and direct channel;
- Teams with channel partners to ensure the successful marketing, sales and deployment of LookingGlass solutions;
- Responsible for cold calling, prospect qualification, strategic sales process planning and closing all revenue opportunities within assigned territory;
- Explore clients' business issues, articulate value propositions and manage opportunities through the sales process to closure;
- During the sales process, works to align clients' operational, financial, technical and business requirements with solutions that meet those needs;
- Insures high post sales satisfaction that enables repeat business with customers.
- Bachelor’s Degree;
- Proficiency with MS Office required;
- Minimum of 10+ years experience in Cyber Security sales;
- Startup experience;
- Highly detail oriented with exceptional organizational skills;
- Experience selling enterprise security software solutions;
- Proven record of establishing and building successful C level relationships;
- 4+ years of achievement and consistently ranked in the top 10% of your sales organization;
- Proven consultative selling skills with the ability to manage multiple and complex sales campaigns;
- The ability to present highly complex technical and business concepts to all levels of an organization;
- Understanding of cloud computing, and/or cyber security / threat intelligence;
**WHILE WE MAY NOT CURRENTLY HAVE AN OPEN OPPORTUNITY, WE ARE ALWAYS ON THE HUNT FOR EXCEPTIONAL SALES TALENT!**