Senior Systems Engineer
LOOKINGGLASS CYBER SOLUTIONS, a market leader in integrated Dynamic Threat Defense with threat Intelligence and mitigation, is looking for top tier Systems Engineering talent to join our Applications Engineering organization.
The Systems Engineer position requires applicants to be self-driven and have the ability to work in a small distributed team designing and developing high quality customer driven ready to ship solutions. A candidate has strong working knowledge of security and systems engineering. Strong collaboration skills are a must.
This position will be supporting on the customer site, to be considered for this position you must possess an active TS/SCI FS Polygraph for any candidacy consideration.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Systems engineering and integration support;
- Provide operational support for customer missions.
- Active TS / SCI Full scope Polygraph security clearance;
- Linux system experience desired;
- Background in security and network products a plus
- Understanding of low level network protocols (TCP/IP, UDP, DNS, etc.) a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Education / Training Requirements:
- B.S. in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
- Minimum 10 years of experience in developing complex system solutions