Senior Software Developer
LookingGlass Cyber Solutions has an immediate need for a a sharp and dynamic Senior UI Engineer to support our next-gen sensing and threat mitigation cyber security device.
Key Responsibilities include:
The chosen candidate will work in a well-funded, profitable company with a fast-paced startup culture. Help support an Agile product team to deliver user interfaces.
- 5-10 yrs experience with full web UI development for commercially deployed products;
- Expert experience with front-end asset creation and management: HTML5; CSS preprocessors such as SASS; Layout & concept wireframes; Experience with charting libraries
- Strong conceptualization ability, strong visual communication ability, drawing skills, and sketchbook technique;
- Ability to create wireframes as well as visual design comps;
- Has built single-page applications using React;
- Production experience building decoupled UI architectures via messaging such as event sourcing or mailboxes;
- Comfortable working in an Agile environment to include: ability to work closely with others in a team, comfortable pair programming, well versed in social coding, focus on quality with techniques such as TDD / BDD, driven toward team-based autonomy and ownership.
- Experience working with and building SIEMs, mitigation devices, and/or network threat intelligence platforms.
- Experience administering linux systems using PERL and BASH
Education / Training Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree, Masters preferred in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems or Mathematics;