Stager - Full Time Day Shift
Longo’s is committed to maintaining an environment where team members have a place to grow and pursue excellence. We are a Canadian, family owned, independent food retailer which has grown and prospered since 1956. Our team members are dedicated to exceeding customer expectations by offering the best food experience to every customer, every time. It is through such commitment that Longo’s now operates over 30 stores along with Grocery Gateway; our online grocery delivery service, is celebrating over 60 years of business and is continuing to grow.
Are you passionate about providing excellent customer service?
Would you love to pursue a career with a company that is recognized as a 50 Best Managed Company and is one of Canada’s 10 most admired corporate cultures?
If so, come join our growing team!
Position: Grocery Gateway Stager Day Shift
What you’ll do;
• Assign RF guns to GG Shoppers and ensure they are returned and charged for the next shift
• Assign orders to shoppers and re-arrange workload as needed in collaboration with GG Supervisor
• Review pick-sheets for out-of-stocks – verify that orders having out-of-stocks can be closed (“processed”)
• Spot check for accuracy
• Verify number of totes per order
• Maintain careful packing of items while order is being assembled
• Proper storage of routed orders
• Skilled in paper-based order picking (when technology not available due to system failures)
• Strong familiarity with store layout and products
• Accurate order picking and assembly
What we are looking for;
• Availability to work 4-5 days per week including weekends
o Monday to Sunday: Day Shift
• Strong customer service skills
• Team Members who work safely
• Passion to work in the food industry
• Strong problem solving skills
• Ability to work in high-paced, time-constraint environment
• Basic computer and math skills
Why join our team?
• Competitive wages and flexible benefits
• It is a place to grow and purse excellence
• We care and treat you like family
• A culture of teamwork and collaboration
• We celebrates and rewards our Team Members
Longo’s is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities throughout the recruitment process and, upon request, will work with qualified job applicants to provide suitable accommodation in a manner that takes into account the applicant’s accessibility needs due to disability.
Note: A qualified job applicant with a disability is one who possesses the required skills, education, experience and training and who can, with reasonable accommodation, perform the essential functions of the position applied for.
If you require accommodation, please contact the Human Resources Coordinator at:
Email: [email protected]
Mail: 8800 Huntington Road, Vaughan, ON, L4H 3M6