Grocery Night Clerk - Part Time
Longo’s is committed to maintaining an environment where team members have a place to grow and pursue excellence, have the latitude to take ownership of their careers and the support and encouragement necessary to be the best they can throughout their career. We are a Canadian, family owned, independent food retailer which has grown and prospered since 1956. Our team members are dedicated to exceeding customer expectations by offering the best food experience to every customer, every time. It is through such commitment that Longo’s now operates over 30 stores within the GTA along with Grocery Gateway; our online grocery delivery service, is celebrating over 60 years of business and is continuing to grow.
Are you a night owl? Are you passionate about the food industry?
If so, come join our growing team!
Position: Grocery Night Clerk - Part Time
What you’ll do;
• Stock, merchandise and create displays
• Department set up
• Product preparation
• Maintain product quality by date checks and product rotation
• Follow food, Health and Workplace Safety Standards
What we are looking for;
• Strong customer service skills
• Ability to work as a part of a team or independently
• Ability to lift up to 50lbs
• Passion to work in the food industry
• First Aid & Food Safety Certification(s) is an asset
• Fork Lift Training is an asset
• Work is performed in a store retail environment
• Must be available to work overnights and weekends
Why join our team?
• Competitive wages and flexible benefits
• $1 Night Shift Premium
• Opportunity to advance your career
• A team that cares and treats you like family
• Culture of teamwork and collaboration
• Celebrates and rewards our Team Members
Longo’s is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities throughout the recruitment process and, upon request, will work with qualified job applicants to provide suitable accommodation in a manner that takes into account the applicant’s accessibility needs due to disability.
Note: A qualified job applicant with a disability is one who possesses the required skills, education, experience and training and who can, with reasonable accommodation, perform the essential functions of the position applied for.
If you require accommodation, please contact the Human Resources Coordinator at:
Email: [email protected]
Mail: 8800 Huntington Road, Vaughan, ON, L4H 3M6