Grocery Gateway Driver - Full Time
Longo’s is committed to maintaining an environment where team members have a place to grow and pursue excellence. We are a Canadian, family owned, independent food retailer which has grown and prospered since 1956. Our team members are dedicated to exceeding customer expectations by offering the best food experience to every customer, every time. It is through such commitment that Longo’s now operates over 30 stores along with Grocery Gateway; our online grocery delivery service, is celebrating over 60 years of business and is continuing to grow.
Are you passionate about providing excellent customer service? Do you have a valid “G” driver’s license or higher with a clean driving record?
Would you love to pursue a career with a company that is recognized as a 50 Best Managed Company and is one of Canada’s 10 most admired corporate cultures?
Why not join us?
Position: Grocery Gateway Driver (All Shifts / Multiple Vacancies /Full Time)
What you’ll do;
• Gather, verify and delivery orders from our Grocery Gateway Fulfillment Centre directly to customers homes
• Provide exceptional customer service by ensuring all orders are delivered on time
• Play a key role in the accuracy, quality, and food safety of products being delivered
• Operate a cube truck with the highest level of safety to ensure your safety as well as others
• Use mobile debit machines to process payments
• Use mobile cast technology to access assigned routes, get directions and submit messages
What we are looking for;
• Drivers with a valid and clean ‘G’ license or higher, proven through Drivers Abstract,
• Minimum of 6 months truck driving experience with general knowledge of the G.T.A. and surrounding areas
• Smart Serve Certified (or certification completed when hired)
• Availability to work 4-5 days per week including weekends
o Monday to Friday: Days: 5am-2pm or Afternoons: 1pm-10pm
o Weekends: 5am-4pm
• Ability to lift up to 30 - 50 lbs.
• Must have own transportation to get to starting worksite – public transportation is NOT available to the work location during working hours
• Team Members who work safely
Why join our team?
• Competitive wages and flexible benefits
• It is a place to grow and purse excellence
• We care and treat you like family
• A culture of teamwork and collaboration
• We celebrates and rewards our Team Members
Longo’s is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities throughout the recruitment process and, upon request, will work with qualified job applicants to provide suitable accommodation in a manner that takes into account the applicant’s accessibility needs due to disability.
Note: A qualified job applicant with a disability is one who possesses the required skills, education, experience and training and who can, with reasonable accommodation, perform the essential functions of the position applied for.
If you require accommodation, please contact the Human Resources Coordinator at:
Mail: 8800 Huntington Road, Vaughan, ON, L4H 3M6