Customer Service Clerk (Parking Lot Attendant) - Full Time
Longo’s is committed to maintaining an environment where team members have a place to grow and pursue excellence. We are a Canadian, family owned, independent food retailer which has grown and prospered since 1956. Our team members are dedicated to exceeding customer expectations by offering the best food experience to every customer, every time. It is through such commitment that Longo’s now operates over 30 stores along with Grocery Gateway; our online grocery delivery service, is celebrating over 60 years of business and is continuing to grow.
Do you have outstanding customer service skills? Are you passionate about the food industry?
If so, come join our growing team!
Position: Customer Service Clerk (Parking Lot Attendant) - Full Time
What you’ll do:
• Provide exceptional service to our customers
• Answer customer questions
• Pack customers purchases into bags
• Load shopping bags into cart, provide carry outs to customer’s car, place groceries into trunk/back seat
• Maintain the parking lot buggy corral’s
• Make eye contact and smile
• Keep all areas clean at all times including sweeping and cleaning tables
• Support customer and team member safety by salting walkways during winter months
• Maintain product quality by date checks and product rotation
• Follow Food, Health and Workplace Safety standards
What we are looking for:
• Strong customer service skills
• Enjoys working in a team setting
• Passion to work in the food industry
• Work is performed in a store retail environment with the majority of time spent outside in customer parking lot in all weather conditions
• Must be available to work evenings and weekends
Why join our team?
• Competitive wages and flexible benefits
• Opportunity to advance your career
• A team that cares and treats you like family
• Culture of teamwork and collaboration
• Celebrates and rewards our Team Members
Longo’s is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities throughout the recruitment process and, upon request, will work with qualified job applicants to provide suitable accommodation in a manner that takes into account the applicant’s accessibility needs due to disability.
Note: A qualified job applicant with a disability is one who possesses the required skills, education, experience and training and who can, with reasonable accommodation, perform the essential functions of the position applied for.
If you require accommodation, please contact the Human Resources Coordinator at:
Mail: 8800 Huntington Road, Vaughan, ON, L4H 3M6