Call Centre Representative - Part Time
Longo’s is committed to maintaining an environment where team members have a place to grow and pursue excellence. We are a Canadian, family owned, independent food retailer which has grown and prospered since 1956. Our team members are dedicated to exceeding customer expectations by offering the best food experience to every customer, every time. It is through such commitment that Longo’s now operates over 35 stores along with Grocery Gateway; our online grocery delivery service, is celebrating over 60 years of business and is continuing to grow.
Are you passionate about exceeding customer expectation? Do you have Call Centre experience?
Would you love to pursue a career with a company that is recognized as a Platinum Member of Canada’s 50 Best Managed Companies and is one of Canada’s 10 most admired corporate cultures?
Why not join us?
Position: Call Centre Representative, Afternoons – Part Time
Availabilities: Weekdays 12pm – 10pm, Weekends & Holidays
The Call Centre Representative provides exceptional customer service over the phone, by email and through Social Media interaction for Longo’s Stores and Grocery Gateway guests.
Why join our team?
• Spacious cafeteria that serves breakfast and lunch
• Free onsite parking
• Competitive wages and flexible benefits
• It is a place to grow and purse excellence
• We care and treat you like family
• A culture of teamwork and collaboration
• We celebrate and reward our Team Members
What you’ll do:
• Handles inbound calls and emails for guest inquiries, complaints, or requests, including processing of orders placed on Grocery Gateway
• Will provide follow-up when needed, , receives and responds to guest inquiries, complaints and/or requests.
• Respond to and resolve problems arising in orders and/or delivery by telephone, e-mail and social media.
• Build external guest relations by ensuring that an exceptional level of service is provided to every Guest, every time
• Conduct outbound calls and initiate guest contact and follow up on service received
• Coordinate activities with other internal departments
• Resolve customer concerns and give feedback on suggestions
• Support special projects as required
•Travel between stores, assisting with loyalty promotional events, educating our guests on Longo’s Thank You Rewards program
What we are looking for:
• 1-2 years of industry and/or Call Centre Customer Service experience
• Post-secondary education
• Experience with and knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
• Demonstrate exceptional active listening, empathy, verbal and communication skills
• Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously while providing a high level of customer service
• Ability to work in a fast paced, extreme high pressure situations with tight deadlines
• Excellent organization and time management skills
• Strong customer service skills
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Knowledge of Retail Grocery and Delivery operations
• Ability to work flexible shifts based on business needs
• Must have own transportation – public transportation is limited to the work location during working hours
Longo’s is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities throughout the recruitment process and, upon request, will work with qualified job applicants to provide suitable accommodation in a manner that takes into account the applicant’s accessibility needs due to disability.
Note: A qualified job applicant with a disability is one who possesses the required skills, education, experience and training and who can, with reasonable accommodation, perform the essential functions of the position applied for.
If you require accommodation, please contact the Human Resources Coordinator at:
Email: [email protected]
Mail: 8800 Huntington Road, Vaughan, ON, L4H 3M6