DC- Selector Pallet Truck Operator Full Time Multiple Shifts Available
Longo’s is committed to maintaining an environment where team members have a place to grow and pursue excellence. We are a Canadian, family owned, independent food retailer which has grown and prospered since 1956. Our team members are dedicated to exceeding customer expectations by offering the best food experience to every customer, every time. It is through such commitment that Longo’s now operates over 35 stores along with Grocery Gateway; our online grocery delivery service, is celebrating over 60 years of business and is continuing to grow.
Are you passionate about the food industry? Do you have your Pallet Truck Certification or Experience?
Would you love to pursue a career with a company that is recognized as a 50 Best Managed Company and is one of Canada’s 10 most admired corporate cultures?
If so, come join our growing team!
Position: Order Selector (All Shifts / Multiple Vacancies /Full Time)
Starting Wage: $18.00/hour
Hours of Work: Day Shift 7AM-3PM, Afternoon Shift 5PM-2AM , Night Shift 10PM – 7AM, Weekend Shift 6AM – 3PM
*Availability to work 5 days per week including weekends*
Why join our team?
- Competitive wages
- Great Benefits
- Team Member Discounts
- Free onsite parking
- Spacious cafeteria equipped with large refrigerators, microwaves and vending machines
- Market Café open from 8AM – 3PMà serving breakfast, lunch and Dinner night done right one Wednesdays
- A Culture of teamwork and collaboration
What you’ll do;
- Use slot optimization and material handling equipment to select a variety of products for our number one customer – Longo’s Retail Stores!
- Play a key role in the accuracy, quality and freshness of products selected, shipped and delivered to our stores
- Work in a variety of temperature controlled departments ranging from 4 degrees to 14 degrees Celsius
What we are looking for;
- Experience using a pallet truck/ walkie
- Availability to work various shifts - Evenings and weekends
- Ability to lift up to 30 - 50 lbs.
- Must have own transportation – public transportation is NOT available to the work location during working hours
- Team Members who work safely
Longo’s is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities throughout the recruitment process and, upon request, will work with qualified job applicants to provide suitable accommodation in a manner that takes into account the applicant’s accessibility needs due to disability.
Note: A qualified job applicant with a disability is one who possesses the required skills, education, experience and training and who can, with reasonable accommodation, perform the essential functions of the position applied for.
If you require accommodation, please contact the Human Resources Coordinator at:
Email: [email protected]
Mail: 8800 Huntington Road, Vaughan, ON, L4H 3M6