Alliance Manager, GVCC
Alliance Manager, GVCC (Global Video Collaboration Commercial)
Location: Tokyo, Japan
The Alliance Manager will play a key role in achieving Logitech’s growth objectives for its Video Collaboration business by driving go-to-market activities with Key Alliance Partners and their ecosystem partners within the geographic region. The Alliance Manager will be responsible for managing the overall field relationship with the Alliance Partners assigned to create visibility of the sales pipeline of the Alliance Partner, define the sales motion of attaching Logitech hardware to the Alliance Partner’s solutions, empower the Alliance Partner’s salesforce to become a new sales channel for Logitech, and deliver qualified sales leads to Logitech Sales to close deals.
Be yourself. Be open. Stay Hungry and Humble. Collaborate. Challenge. Decide and just do. These are the behaviors you will need for success at Logitech. In this role you will:
- Define success for the Alliance and Logitech, understanding the business model that will be created, and agree on the engagement model.
- Manage the alliance and associated ecosystem partners at the field level and support the commercial sales teams to ensure a successful mutually beneficial partnership.
- For the alliance partnerships in your portfolio, develop a field strategy encompassing an overall business plan that aligns to each organization’s goals.
- Manage joint marketing efforts with Alliance partners and serve as a subject matter expert (SME) of the Logitech value proposition, assisting sales engagement opportunities with alliance partners by creating co-branded partner-focused content, sales enablement materials, and competitive positioning.
- Manage the interaction between the alliance partner and Logitech Marketing and Business Group teams to plan and execute participation in partner-focused events and tradeshows, creation of channel offers/promotions, joint sales pursuit, seeding and trial/pilot program, use of demo centers and other customer immersion centers to generate awareness.
- Develop and implement metrics to quantitatively measure the success of the partnership.
- Minimum of 8 years of professional work experience. A minimum of 5 years of combined experience in alliance management, sales or business development roles.
- Experience in managing joint partnerships.
- Experience in defining and managing go-to-market initiatives.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with excellent presentation abilities.
- Experience with cloud voice and video collaboration technologies
- Familiarity with Unified Communications and Collaboration market trends and the Service Providers System Integrators who deliver such services.
- Experience with building and managing alliances with companies such as Microsoft, Zoom, Amazon, or Google is a plus.
- Ability to comprehend the Logitech portfolio and become a subject matter expert to combine Logitech and the Alliance partner’s solutions, strategy, and product roadmap.
- Good understanding of social media channels (LinkedIn or Twitter) as a marketing and networking tool.
- Experience with Channel Management concepts.
- BA/BS in Marketing, Business, MBA a plus.
- Ability to work with internal and external stakeholders in a distributed, multi-cultural, multidisciplinary environment.
- Excellent written and oral communications and interpersonal skills.
- High energy, positive attitude, and a strong work ethic.
- Excellent organizational and Salesforce CRM experience.
- Passion for the video collaboration technology industry and expanding Logitech’s place in it.
Logitech is the sweet spot for people who are passionate about products, making a mark, and having fun doing it. As a company, we’re small and flexible enough for every person to take initiative and make things happen. But we’re big enough in our portfolio, and reach, for those actions to have a global impact. That’s a pretty sweet spot to be in and we’re always striving to keep it that way.
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.”