The GL Accountant is responsible for the general ledger, taking charge of statutory and auditing support, and monthly closing process.
Be Yourself. Be Open. Stay Hungry and Humble. Collaborate. Challenge. Decide and just Do. These are the behaviors you’ll need for success at Logitech. In this role you will:
- Responsible and in charge of company's GL month end closing.
- Support all internal, external audits (e.g., SOXs, Statutory audit, Tax returns)
- Maintain reconciliation between US book and local statutory book as needed for specific legal entities.
- Manage ad-hoc projects as required.
- Dig into accounting issues and sort out by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations.
For consideration, you must bring the following minimum skills and behaviors to our team:
- Working experiences over 3-4 years in audit firm, Multinational corporations experience is preferred.
- In depth knowledge on Local GAAP and familiar with US GAAP.
- Experience in statutory audit process.
- Ability to work independently and create quality results.
- Good command of English.
In addition, preferable skills and behaviors include:
- Knowledge of Oracle ERP system is a plus.
- College graduated or bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance.