Supplier Quality Account Manager
The Supplier Quality Account Manager is responsible for
• Set up & release manufacturing quality/process of new project which is awarded to ODM supplier;
• Improve ODM supplier overall performance, mainly including quality, cost and delivery.
Be Yourself. Be Open. Stay Hungry and Humble. Collaborate. Challenge. Decide and just Do. These are the behaviors you’ll need for success at Logitech. In this role you will:
• Manage a few key suppliers effectively at the same time slot;
• Set up/release manufacturing quality/process of new projects which is awarded to ODM supplier;
• Monitor and drive ODM supplier quality continually improvement on mass production;
• Take lead of CIP project in supplier for quality/productivity continually improvement;
• Take lead of supplier overall performance development based on Logitech ODM supplier development strategy and quarterly score card result;
• Take lead of new supplier qualification process;
• Support GSM to achieve CR CIP success at ODM supplier.
For consideration, you must bring the following minimum skills and behaviors to our team:
• BS/MS with major in engineering background;
• Hands-on experience of supplier development on quality & process, SMT and assembly line experience are necessary;
• Be professional on quality tools and methodology (PFMEA, PMP Plan, SPC, GR&R, 6-sigma, etc), and have experience to utilize them on NPI and quality continual improvement at mass production;
• Supplier quality process audit experience will be preferred;
• Electronic product or mechanical part process/quality control experience will be preferred;
• Experience on productivity improvement with IE methodology is preferred;
• Demonstrated leadership on supplier performance improvement;
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills (PDCA, DMAIC);
• Ability to work in cross-functional and global team environment;
• Experience that lead a team to reach proven achievements is necessary;
• Strong ownership and passion for excellence with high integrity, commit to quality;
• Passion for excellence with high integrity, commitment to quality, fluent in oral and written in English, willing to take frequent travel;
• Sense of urgency and high resilience level.
• Vietnamese, Chinese and English will be required.
Logitech is the sweet spot for people who are passionate about products, making a mark, and having fun doing it. As a company, we’re small and flexible enough for every person to take initiative and make things happen. But we’re big enough in our portfolio, and reach, for those actions to have a global impact. That’s a pretty sweet spot to be in and we’re always striving to keep it that way.
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.”