Senior Finance Manager
Be Yourself. Be Open. Stay Hungry and Humble. Collaborate. Challenge. Decide and just Do. These are the behaviors you’ll need for success at Logitech. In this role you will:
- Strong Independent Partner to the Business Group General Manager; Advise on resource deployment and other investments to drive revenue and cost optimization; meaning you will play an important role in the business and company growth expectations.
- Develop an understanding of our complex business; demonstrate mission-critical technical and functional skills to gain respect and confidence from business partners
- Prepare Monthly and Quarterly reporting packages, analyze business trends, drivers, variances and identify areas of improvement both from business and financial perspective. This financial analysis comes together to assist the leadership decision-making.
- Drive financial accountability within the supported business organization, through development of relevant business metrics (KPI’s), sound operational plans, and insightful financial analyses; constructively challenge assumptions
- Responsible for annual and quarterly financial planning cycle for the business organization, as well as 3-5 year strategic planning modeling.
- Maintain highest integrity with regard to the Company’s financial accounting and reporting policies
- Build strong relationships and foster teamwork within department, overall finance, and business partners
- Complete ad-hoc requests from various business partners internal and external to Finance
Logitech is the sweet spot for people who are passionate about products, making a mark, and having fun doing it. As a company, we’re small and flexible enough for every person to take initiative and make things happen. But we’re big enough in our portfolio, and reach, for those actions to have a global impact. That’s a pretty sweet spot to be in and we’re always striving to keep it that way.
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.”
If you require an accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at 510-713- 4866 for assistance.