Enterprise Marketing Manager Switzerland
Logitech for Business Marketing Manager CH
Logitech improves collaboration with brilliantly-designed products so intuitive, people love to use them. Fully-compatible with platforms like Skype for Business, Google, Zoom, and more, our USB ConferenceCams and webcams provide razor-sharp video and crystal-clear audio, while our headsets and meeting room accessories provide great experiences in award-winning designs. Please be aware that this role will operate on the local Swiss market and fluency in both German and English is required.
- Grow Video Collaboration and Logitech for Business portfolio above market growth rates
- Drive awareness of Logitech for Business as the preferred enterprise solutions partner
- Coordinate across countries to deliver marketing plans, campaigns and joint marketing plans in partnership with key channel partners
Be Yourself. Be Open. Stay Hungry and Humble. Collaborate. Challenge. Decide and just Do. These are the behaviors you’ll need for success at Logitech. In this role you will:
- Coordinate across the country to deliver marketing plans, campaigns and joint marketing plans in partnership with key channel partners.
- Deliver verticalized marketing plans based on our top verticals including Finance, Legal, Public Sector, Education and Health.
- Work with Salesteam to coordinate events (3rd party, channel & end-user) to drive lead generation, awareness & relationship building.
- Manage agencies (media, PR, lead gen & digital) and suppliers (POS & WeWork) to derive superior business results.
- Forecast, measure and analyse the impact of programs on sales- produce weekly reports and monthly dashboards to demonstrate campaign progress and region success.
- Work with Sales to develop their understanding and gain their participation in marketing programs, where appropriate.
- Work collaboratively with the head of marketing on enterprise strategies that ladder up to the overall business goals and objectives.
- Contribute to strategy planning with strategy implementations for offline (OFL) and online (ONL) channels.
- Business analysis to highlight trends, portfolio gaps and opportunities, competition, DCS/SI/SO, and market share.
- Report on monthly market share updates and bi-weekly on sales out.
- Work with training manager to deliver channel training, floor walks, collateral and incentive programs.
- Be the expert and ambassador for the Logitech One program, working with the KAM’s to ensure delivery of Value Added Services, marketing campaigns, demo facilities, etc…
- Create and deliver CRM and Lead Generation strategy for channel and high-touch team, utilizing project Archeus.
- Deliver a strong social media and influencer strategy (where applicable), utilizing the partner agency.
- Optimize Logitech for Business Toolkit across the cluster with new content, thought leadership, white papers, etc…
- Work closely with Channel Partners to deliver strong marketing plans quarter to quarter that drive growth, awareness and sales.
- Deliver strong quarterly marketing plans that align with the VC and C&P strategy and deliver core objectives utilizing the marketing budget allocated.
- Travel required between the key countries (30%-50%).
For consideration, you must bring the following minimum skills and behaviors to our team:
- Experience with full marketing mix, developing marketing plans and 360 campaign.
- 5+ years’ experience in B2B marketing or marketing roles focusing on B2B.
- Deep understanding of the channel and how to build effective B2B marketing campaigns.
- Previous experience developing, executing and managing events, webinars, partner marketing initiatives, customer engagement programs, online advertising, sponsorships, target account marketing, hospitality and direct marketing campaigns.
- The ability to analyse competitor strategies and innovate on best practices.
- Strong project management skills and experience, including managing external agencies.
- Experience working with and managing external agencies.
- Experience in developing a brand, strategy recommendations and successfully growing a B2B portfolio.
- In-depth experience working with the channel (preferably across EMEA).
- Ability to use quantitative data and metrics to drive strategic decisions and marketing activities.
- Self-motivated, independent & engaged.
- Fluency in both German & English
- University degree specializing in Marketing would be preferable
Logitech is the sweet spot for people who are passionate about products, making a mark, and having fun doing it. As a company, we’re small and flexible enough for every person to take initiative and make things happen. But we’re big enough in our portfolio, and reach, for those actions to have a global impact. That’s a pretty sweet spot to be in and we’re always striving to keep it that way.
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.”