Sr. Program Manager
Blue Microphones, a Logitech brand, is looking for a talented Sr. Program Manager for a contract full-time position. Blue is a highly regarded, premium brand in consumer electronics and professional recording products, with a broad lineup of well-established and innovative, high quality offerings at the professional and consumer level. The brand will continue its rapid growth, propelled by sales of products in new segments and markets, and a reputation for innovative industrial design, novel features and remarkable quality in a range of product categories.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a rapidly growing brand and play a lead role in executing a new product pipeline in a range of segments, including USB audio peripherals, professional and consumer recording, mobile audio, audio output devices, communications, and wireless technologies. The product development team is a small, aggressive, and close-knit group. The position requires an engineering degree and extensive experience with driving products to delivery through programs. The first task will be managing the Blue’s documentation transition into Logitech’s Agile system, as well as compliance of the Blue product portfolio.
The ideal candidate will combine experience in the relevant industries with a passion for managing the creation of innovative and visionary products. Candidates should have substantial experience in managing start-to-finish product development projects, with consistent collaboration with the company's engineering team, operations team, and product managers as well as our China based manufacturing partners. Candidates must be comfortable managing limited engineering resources across numerous parallel projects, and must have a healthy passion for audio products.
- Establish, maintain, and drive project schedules for successful, on-time launch and delivery of new products and revisions.
- Manage process and development activities around in-market products
- Communicate updates crystal clearly to the executive management team
- Work closely with engineering team (internal or external) and product managers to balance development demands with available resources and requirements
- Daily interaction with China contract manufacturers and suppliers to establish and support project schedule
- Mediate the demands of project schedule with the requirements of product excellence
- Work with product managers to create new product/project business cases and manage/track product BOMs
- Maintain and develop ongoing relationships with domestic and international manufacturing and industry partners
- Extensive experience, knowledge, and passion for program management
- 5+ years of project/program management and new product development experience
- Direct experience in working with, communicating with, and managing new product launches with China contract manufacturers
- Proven ability to operate effectively within a small and rapidly growing company
- Engineering degree (mechanical, electrical, acoustic, manufacturing) or equivalent work experience a strong plus
- Excellent organizational and management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
All candidates must be responsible, dependable, self-motivated, detail oriented, and be comfortable as a vital team member in a small, rapidly growing company. Punctuality, accuracy and reliability are musts.
If you are interested in the opportunity to join the team at this unique and exciting brand, please submit a resume describing your skills, relevant experience, and prior work history. Company is an equal opportunity employer located in Westlake Village, CA, 30 minutes northwest of Los Angeles.
Visit us at www.bluemic.com
Logitech is the sweet spot for people who are passionate about products, making a mark, and having fun doing it. As a company, we’re small and flexible enough for every person to take initiative and make things happen. But we’re big enough in our portfolio, and reach, for those actions to have a global impact. That’s a pretty sweet spot to be in and we’re always striving to keep it that way.
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.”
If you require an accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at 510-713- 4866 for assistance.