Sr. FGs FO & CM Quality Engineer
Job Description The Role: The Quality Engineer is responsible for outsourcing manufacturing products transfer validation, Mass Production routine quality management, Customer Complaint issue handling, Conduct CIP (Continue Improvement Project) with outsourcing suppliers. Independently resolves complex issues, challenges
I. Products Transfer Validation
1. Independently manage the products transfer schedule and tracking the status, cross-functional to drive the open issues and launch the product smoothly
2. Conduct physical line qualification, process review and validation base on process flow (PMP).
3. Conduct actually operation review to make sure it compliant to specification (PMP, SOP).
4. Review production data and conduct corrective actions for process quality issue.
5. Review Mass Production readiness of process and machine/fixture
6. Summarize the lesson learn of product transfer and standardize as guide line
II. Mass Production Routine Quality Management
1. Push outsourcing quality team to promote product/process/people quality
2. Be responsible for daily production quality management.
3. Organize the internal audit and ensure closure to all the nonconforming items.
4. Use quality tools to solve product processing quality issue timely, ensure product and service quality meet and exceed customer requirements.
5. Conduct the supplier process/material change (SPCN) review and approval
6. Support outsourcing suppliers for the critical quality issue and material quality issue
7. Conduct the weekly/Monthly production data review for the continued improvements
8. Submit quality management weekly/Monthly report
III. Customer Complaint
1. Drive outsourcing suppliers to deal with customer complaints, ensure to provide feedback to internal customer (CQA) timely.
2. Collects and summarize investigation information for individual customer complaint to submit 8D report to internal customer (CQA).
3. Participate customer audit, make corrective action reports and further monitor.
For consideration, you must bring the following minimum skills and behaviors to our team:
· 3+ years’ experience in assembly manufacturing facilities and 1+ years in quality assurance
· Knowledge of manufacturing & quality assurance, understanding of quality control tools
· Demonstrated decision making capability: uses logic and insight to solve quality problems and create effective solutions.
· Strong communications and interpersonal skills: presents ideas in a style that is clear, fluent and to-the-point
· Action/result oriented: Achieves high level, sustainable performance and results
· Good communication of English (both in writing and speaking)
· Working with OEMs and sub-suppliers to resolve quality issues
In addition, preferable skills and behaviors include:
· 6 Sigma and MSA/FMEA/SPC tools
· Bachelor degree in mechanical/electronic engineering or related