Portfolio and Product Management Intern
We are looking for an enthusiastic product portfolio intern to join our Mobility team. You will collaborate with our portfolio team in all stages of portfolio strategy, execution and product definition. Your insightful contribution will help develop, expand and maintain our Mobility business.
Be Yourself. Be Open. Stay Hungry and Humble. Collaborate. Challenge. Decide and just Do. These are the behaviors you’ll need for success at Logitech.
You should be prepared to work in a fast-paced team environment and will finish the internship having gained broad experience through the following responsibilities:
- Perform analysis of sales data
- Assist with product development
- Assist with new user experience definition
- Perform analysis of competitive landscape
- Perform qualitative research to identify consumer needs and preferences
- Maintain tracking report of portfolio performance, voice-of-consumer and customer care
- Support portfolio team in daily tasks
For consideration, you must bring the following minimumskills and behaviors to our team:
- Passion for Mobility (tablet and smartphone) products and accessories
- Strong desire to learn along with professional drive
- Excellent verbal and communication skills
- Current enrollment in a related BS or Masters degree
Logitech is the sweet spot for people who are passionate about products, making a mark, and having fun doing it. As a company, we’re small and flexible enough for every person to take initiative and make things happen. But we’re big enough in our portfolio, and reach, for those actions to have a global impact. That’s a pretty sweet spot to be in and we’re always striving to keep it that way.
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.”
If you require an accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at 510-713- 4866 for assistance