Project Manager - Gaming (1 Year Contract)
Are you ready to join a highly collaborative team to develop and ship leading edge Gamingperipherals for a great global company? We are looking for an exceptional Project Manager ready to drive the development and manufacturing launch of products for the Gaming Business Group!
Be Yourself. Be Open. Stay Hungry and Humble. Collaborate. Challenge. Decide and just Do. These are the behaviors you’ll need for success at Logitech. In this role you will:
• Lead Gaming project development activities and sustain product lifecycle management.
• Lead and staff a project team - multi-functions and multi-sites (worldwide)
• Partner with product management, engineering, supply chain, and manufacturing to deliver project experience, cost, and quality enhancement/improvement per expectation.
• Collaborate with product management, design, engineering, and operation to explore and deliver the ingredients for the need of roadmap.
• Coordinate problem-solving activities to improve processes, resolve non-conformances, and help maximize the Gaming engineering team performance (safety, quality, productivity, and cost)
• Collaborate with contract manufacturers to assure successful product development, launch , and sustaining activities.
• Implement ECO changes to product and manufacturing processes
• Accomplish operational objectives by overseeing multiple project activities
• Set team goals and track the progress of and for the team and team members
• Advise/mentor team members, prioritize team tasks, and assign individual work
• Participate in troubleshooting, problem-solving, failure analysis, root cause, and corrective action processes as required
• Identify, evaluate and escalate the risks associated with project activities and take appropriate actions to control the risks and to drive solutions.
For consideration, you must bring the following minimum skills and behaviors to our team:
• Minimum3-5 years of project management experience in a high-tech environment with cross-functional and global teams managing new and sustaining product development
• Demonstrated ability to work independently and collaboratively across disciplines required
• Good knowledge of project management concepts and implementation project team leading skills
• Ability to develop comprehensive project schedules using Microsoft Project or similar industry-standard scheduling tools
•Proficient in the use of Agile document control for part creation, bills of material creation, and change orders
• Proficient in the use of Google Docs, MS-Office, or similar industry-standard tools
•Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Chinese.
In addition, preferable skills and behaviors include:
•Formal Project Management Training and Certification(PMP).
•Engineering background or management experience isa plus
•Bachelor or Master's degree in Engineering.
Logitech is the sweet spot for people who are passionate about products, making a mark, and having fun doing it. As a company, we’re small and flexible enough for every person to take initiative and make things happen. But we’re big enough in our portfolio, and reach, for those actions to have a global impact. That’s a pretty sweet spot to be in and we’re always striving to keep it that way.
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexualorientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.”