Supply Chain Analyst (6-month Internship)
She or he will be a member of Customer Supply Chain team, based in Hong Kong. The Intern’s main role will be to understand current New Product Launch Forecast and Phase Out Process (PIPO) and initiate improvement opportunity in terms of process, tools and communication flow. Working in a multi-functional environment, high customer-oriented industry, this intern will get a truly broad supply chain experience.
Move fast. Speak up. Decide and own. Drive change. Exceed customer needs. These are some of the winning behaviors you’ll need for success at Logitech. In this role you will need to:
- The Candidate will be able to earn hands-on experience in Demand Planning from regional perspective in the Gaming business in Logitech
- Work with marketing to understand regional strategy and work with Sales to understand about customer needs
- Make sure our demand plan align with Sales and Marketing, evaluate risks and opportunities
- Develop work flow and communicate to stakeholders
- Perform forecast uploading and analysis of marketing demand
- Perform demand analysis for product phase in phase out
- Perform ad hoc projects
- He/she has strong Excel skills (e.g. Pivot table, Vlookup, sumif are minimum requirements) and will be able to handle large amount of data.
- Perform analysis in powerpoint and present in graphs and summary
For consideration, you must bring the following minimum skills and behaviors to our team:
- Proficient in English and Mandarin, both written and spoken
- Proficient in PC skills including MS office, particularly EXCEL and Powerpoint
- Experience in leading or participate in projects is desirable
- Good presentation skills
- Creative, open-minded and proactive
- Eager to learn, ask questions and challenge
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving skills
- Degree holder, preferably in supply chain, statistics, operation management or logistics
Small Company. Big Products.
At Logitech, we act like a small company. We believe that anyone can have the best idea. We are innovators, creators, and designers. We challenge ourselves and each other and believe that success is never final. We push the limit because great is not good enough. We inspire, delight and empower the world. We are Logitech.
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.”