Gaming Business Operations Planner
The Gaming Business Operations Planner is responsible for leading business and demand planning in collaboration with the global commercial organization and supply team. Reporting to the Logitech G Head of GtM and Business operations, you will take the lead of comprehensive forecasting for both new and existing products, leveraging and developing in-depth market research and competitive analysis to drive strategic decision-making.
Move fast. Speak up. Decide and own. Drive change. Exceed customer needs. These are some of the winning behaviors you’ll need for success at Logitech. In this role, you will:
- Key contact for the global commercial team & supply team for demand forecast planning
- Forecasting for existing products and new product launches
- Gaming & Creators market analytics, research, and presenting findings to leadership and stakeholders
- Managing business operations - SKU planning and Certifications
- Responsible for updating project management tools with product milestones and timelines
For consideration, you must bring the following minimum skills and behaviors to our team:
- Strong analytical and data manipulation skills
- Statistical modeling and forecasting
- Technical proficiency and familiarity with data analysis tools (Tableau, Google Sheets)
- Collaborative team player and strong proactive communicator
- Problem-solving and critical thinking
- Project management
- Takes initiative and ownership
- Very detail oriented
- Passion for the gaming & creator hardware industry
- Ability to work across multiple time zones with a flexible schedule
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field and/or experience in a similar job for +3 years
Small Company. Big Products.
At Logitech we act like a small company. We believe that anyone can have the best idea. We are innovators, creators and designers. We challenge ourselves and each other, and believe that success is never final. We push the limit, because great is not good enough. We inspire, delight and empower the world. We are Logitech.
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.”