EPM Tech Lead
EPM TECH LEAD
Information Technology Guindy, Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Position at Logitech
The Role EPM Tech Lead is responsible for design, development and implementation of planning and reporting solutions for the stakeholders in the finance department.
Be Yourself. Be Open. Stay Hungry and Humble. Collaborate. Challenge. Decide and just Do. These are the behaviors you’ll need for success at Logitech. In this role you will:
- Employ knowledge of the EPM Suite of applications to facilitate better deployment of Planning and reporting applications.
- Desire and aptitude to be an active contributor to meetings and projects, both internal to the technology team as well as those assigned throughout the business.
- Evaluate standard functionality in solutions to leverage the system for process improvement. Re-design and develop applications and functionality as required.
- Work with the organization’s subject matter experts to establish and document business requirements.
- Participate in all phases of software development with emphasis on the planning, analysis, testing, integration, documentation, and presentation phases.
- Develop test scenarios, test scripts and lead teams in unit, integration, and acceptance testing.
- Develop custom dashboards that will generate custom integration solutions.
- Lead application development projects as assigned.
- Coordinate with architects and Business analysts to determine functionalities.
For consideration, you must bring the following minimum skills and behaviors to our team:
- Overall, 6-9 years of EPM experience in a developer role and a minimum of 2+ years of experience with Cloud Enterprise applications preferred.
- Strong experience as a technical resource designing and delivering EPM applications.
- Strong functional knowledge around financial systems and processes.
- Interacting with business clients to understand, define, analyze, and deliver customer requirements.
- Skilled in building and maintaining Business rules, scripts and develop technical solutions to complex business problems.
- Ability to tune and optimize applications for Optimal Data Load, Calculation and Query Performance.
- Ability to define and implement sophisticated security as required.
- Ability to provide alternatives based on best practices and application functionality.
- Proficient in User interface design and developing visually appealing user interfaces.
- Skilled development of multifaceted testing plans and processes for complex systems.
- Proficient in SQL skills with the ability to understand relational data models.
- Expert in VB and PowerShell scripting and proficient in MAXL, Shell scripting.
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills.
- Strong technical aptitude, with a high ceiling for further growth.
- Strong knowledge of SOX and implementing internal controls.
- Proficient in Microsoft office products
In addition, preferable skills and behaviors include:
- Experience with Oracle ERP.
- Experience with Hyperion Essbase, DRM
- Experience in reporting tools like OBIEE, Tableau
BS/MS in Computer Science, Information Systems or a related technical field or equivalent industry expertise.
Logitech is the sweet spot for people who are passionate about products, making a mark, and having fun doing it. As a company, we’re small and flexible enough for every person to take initiative and make things happen. But we’re big enough in our portfolio, and reach, for those actions to have a global impact. That’s a pretty sweet spot to be in and we’re always striving to keep it that way.