Key Account Manager Business to Business
Reporting to the Head of Enterprise Central Europe, the B2B Key Account Manager is responsible for developing and maintaining the relationship between Logitech and some select Reseller in Germany.
Be Yourself. Be Open. Stay Hungry and Humble. Collaborate. Challenge. Decide and just Do. These are the behaviors you’ll need for success at Logitech. In this role you will:
- Be accountable for the performance of select Key Accounts, achieving assigned targets for strategic objectives.
- Identify and on-board new accounts to drive expansion of our B2B channels.
- Establish productive, professional relationships with key personnel (on all levels) in assigned Key Accounts.
- Lead a joint company-strategic account planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones.
- Develop the business by identifying all opportunities within key channels & customer portfolios.
- Successfully introduce and implement new product categories and key initiatives.
- Lead the development of Logitech’s approach for B2B channel partners in country/cluster.
- Coordinate and execute Local/Pan country campaigns with your selected accounts.
- Set up a quarterly key metrics activity and execution plan.
- Monitor and manage execution of activities by measuring and reporting on activity and campaign results.
- Set up a new efficient weekly forecast process with an aim to improving our business planning.
- Define, manage and control budget per Partner/Account.
- Control the relevant ROI (return on investment) and success parameters.
- Coordinate the involvement of company personnel, including support, service, and management resources, in order to meet account performance objectives and customers’ expectations.
- Proactively assess, clarify and validate customer needs on an ongoing basis.
- Be a Brand Ambassador.
For consideration, you must bring the following minimum skills and behaviors to our team:
- Extensive Key Account Management experience in consumer electronics or FMCG, with deep knowledge in dealing with B2B channel partners and professional customers
- German (native) and fluent verbal and written English
- Analytic, structured, highly driven and solution oriented person
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Ability to build strategic relationships
- Strong analytical skills
- Financial acumen
- Experienced with a variety of marketing tools
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Ability to drive and coordinate projects
Logitech is the sweet spot for people who are passionate about products, making a mark, and having fun doing it. As a company, we’re small and flexible enough for every person to take initiative and make things happen. But we’re big enough in our portfolio, and reach, for those actions to have a global impact. That’s a pretty sweet spot to be in and we’re always striving to keep it that way.
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.”