Director of Sales, Country Manager - Canada
Director of Sales, Country Manager - Canada
In this position, you will be responsible for developing, managing and driving Logitech Canada’s sales team. You will develop and execute Logitech Canada’s sales strategy, customer account plans, and be a key contributor in defining marketing strategies and initiatives across the multiple sales channels in market. You will also be responsible for meeting customer and company profitability metrics.
Reporting to the VP ‘Head of Retail Sales’ for North America, this person will work cross functionally with various Logitech team members to create objectives by channel and customer and deliver revenue and financial goals along with key sales objectives for the Logitech Canada business. You will directly manage and be responsible for a sales organization of 5+ team members. You will develop and deliver annual and quarterly targets to ensure your organization meets or exceeds its revenue and profit goals. You will partner closely with finance, sales operations, supply chain, marketing and product management teams to influence and recommend strategies and initiatives and ensure these are executed across our Canadian channels and customer base. You will also manage and will be responsible for your assigned marketing budgets, expenses and delivering the P&L assigned to your business.
- Develop channel strategies and initiatives that support and deliver Logitech’s go to market objectives, product assortment strategies, and annual and quarterly revenue goals
- Responsible for delivering the total P&L for the Canada business on a quarterly basis
- Management of quarterly marketing and promotional activities + spend
- Ensure your team is trained, capable and possesses the product and customer knowledge, experience, and customer relationships to be successful in their role and, represent Logitech in an advantageously competitive manner
- Build upon Logitech’s culture of success within the organization through strong leadership, clear communication, problem solving, by creating a culture of accountability, and advocating for your team and the needs of the customer where appropriate
- Evaluate and recommend changes to your organization to meet current and future opportunities, identify new channels and customers that support Logitech’s priorities in a multi-category and multi-brand environment
- Build productive and effective relationships with internal constituencies (product management, integrated marketing, finance, supply chain, etc.) to foster a collaborative environment to achieve goals
- Build and maintain productive and trusted relationships with mid and senior level executives among our largest and most strategic customers in market. This includes managing expectations, issue resolution, executive escalations and strategic planning and engagement
- The ability to thrive and manage in an intense, fast-paced, rapidly evolving and results driven environment
For consideration, you must have the following experience and capabilities:
- 7+ years of sales management experience with FMCG or CE products in the Canadian marketplace
- Proven track record and experience with the top IT/CE resellers / retailers / distributors in the Canadian marketplace
- Relevant experience managing P&L for a large and complex multi-tiered channel
- Hands-on, detailed approach and willingness to do what is needed to support your team and drive the business forward and deliver results
- Collaborative, persuasive, approachable, engaging, and the ability to work successfully in and influence in a matrix environment
- Strong leadership and presentation / communication skills and the ability to manage down and up the organization
- Ability to travel as required, up to 50% of time
Logitech is the sweet spot for people who are passionate about products, making a mark, and having fun doing it. As a company, we’re small and flexible enough for every person to take initiative and make things happen. But we’re big enough in our portfolio, and reach, for those actions to have a global impact. That’s a pretty sweet spot to be in and we’re always striving to keep it that way.
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.”
If you require an accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at 510-713- 4866 for assistance.