Trade Marketing Specialist - LATAM - Bilingual
The Trade Marketing Specialist - LATAM is responsible for developing and executing the Trade Marketing strategy for the Logitech brand (both offline and online) to achieve defined business objectives. Will be responsible for ensuring the proper development, execution and benchmarking of all programs designed to increase brand visibility. Individual will be a liaison among NAMs, Marketing Managers and partners.
** Position requires fluency in Spanish language (both verbal and written)
Responsibilities and duties include, but are not limited to:
• Lead trade marketing initiatives to ensure proper strategy is in place to meet both brand and customer expectations
• Identify and develop necessary POS tools to increase brand presence, market share and improve customer satisfaction
• Implement promotions at retail/ distribution level in collaboration with Marketing Manager to support brand priorities
• Create and maintain calendar of activities working with Marketing Manager
• Monitor Trade Marketing projects and activities to measure effectiveness and ROI
• Implement and track Category Management projects for retailers with NAM's and Marketing Manager designed to increase sales and brand/category presence.
• Work closely with retail, NAM's & Marketing Manager to ensure that Trade Marketing strategies are aligned with sales revenue targets and brand priorities
• Communicate sales needs and field intelligence to local team
• Travel as needed to better understand market, market needs and market tendencies
• Support PR agency needs in Colombia
• BA/BS degree and and approximately 5 years related industry experience
• Highly motivated, results-oriented, with ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
• Must be able to work independently and meet deadlines
• Demonstrated skills/experience in Trade Marketing (prior experience with consumer products desired)
Logitech is the sweet spot for people who are passionate about products, making a mark, and having fun doing it. As a company, we’re small and flexible enough for every person to take initiative and make things happen. But we’re big enough in our portfolio, and reach, for those actions to have a global impact. That’s a pretty sweet spot to be in and we’re always striving to keep it that way.
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.”
If you require an accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at 510-713- 4866 for assistance.