Manufacturing Project Manager
The Manufacturing Program Management is responsible for launching a new project from development phase Design, qualification till MP and VMP stage.
Be Yourself. Be Open. Stay Hungry and Humble. Collaborate. Challenge. Decide and just Do. These are the behaviors you’ll need for success at Logitech. In this role you will:
1) Lead a team to achieve the manufacturing project launch on time.
2) Conduct and coordinate the project team on the new product launch tasks, such as launch plan, pilot builds, open issue follow-up, etc, covering from the team being grouped up till volume mass production.
3) Lead a team to achieve manufacture strategic project transfer to meet business goal
4) Provide a good visibility of project management status
5) Risks identified and mitigated (assessment).
6) Establish good working models to enhance manufacturing program/project management capability.
For consideration, you must bring the following minimum skills and behaviors to our team:
Project Management experience in consumer electronics/ digital & mobile devices, and works with cross functional team, managing new product development Good knowledge of Project Management Standard Able to manage cross-function projects in global environment Good communication skill for cross-function discussion. Able to execute on commitments, courageous, ability to face reality. Fluent English communication skills Minimum of 6 years of working experience Prove her/his success as a senior technical program/project manager in the area of new project management
In addition, preferable skills and behaviors include:
1) Cost in mind
2) Not only focus what and how to do but seeking for the best way of doing things.
3) Open mind
4) Usage of tools (MS project, WBS, R&R, Risk analysis, critical path
5) PMP certification
- Bachelor or above with Science and engineering background
Logitech is the sweet spot for people who are passionate about products, making a mark, and having fun doing it.As a company, we’re small and flexible enough for every person to take initiative and make things happen. But we’re big enough in our portfolio, and reach, for those actions to have a global impact. That’s a pretty sweet spotto be in and we’re always striving to keep it that way.
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.”