Manager, Manufacturing Program Managementr
The Manufacturing Program / Project Manager is responsible for NPI Product Launch and Second Source Transfer and Development .
Be Yourself. Be Open. Stay Hungry and Humble. Collaborate. Challenge. Decide and just Do. These are the behaviors you’ll need for success at Logitech. In this role you will:
- Lead a functional team then achieve the project launch with right cost, right quality with right timing;
- Ensured with right resources spending on MFG Program Management and Conduct and coordinate amont the manufacturing team and BG PMs on the new product launch tasks, such as pilot builds, covering from manufacturing team being grouped up till volume mass production;
- Drive the project progress across BU PMs, R&D Engineers, Manufacturing Engineers for all the manufacturing tasks being done on time and correctly;
- Provide a good visibility of project status to the management;
- Risks identified and mitigated (assessment);
- Establish good working models to enhance manufacturing program/project management capability;
- As a PM function from the manufacturing team to support Finished Goods (FG) project sustaining requests from FG GSM, such as project managing product transfers across suppliers.
For consideration, you must bring the following minimum skills and behaviors to our team:
- 15 years of experience in Project Management;
- Able to manage cross-functional projects;
- Good communication skill for cross-function discussion;
- Able to execute on commitments, courageous, ability to face reality;
- Fluent English speaker and writer;
- Usage of tools (MS project, WBS, R&R, Risk analysis, critical path, etc).
Logitech is the sweet spot for people who are passionate about products, making a mark, and having fun doing it. As a company, we’re small and flexible enough for every person to take initiative and make things happen. But we’re big enough in our portfolio, and reach, for those actions to have a global impact. That’s a pretty sweet spot to be in and we’re always striving to keep it that way.
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.”
If you require an accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 510-713- 4866 for assistance.