In the role of the Account Manager, you will be responsible for driving the growth of our Logitech business. You will define the strategies and implement action plans for growth of the business with assigned channel partners in Philippines.
Be Yourself. Be Open. Stay Hungry and Humble. Collaborate. Challenge. Decide and just Do. These are the behaviors you’ll need for success at Logitech. In this role you will: Expand local market by strategically positioning Logitech and products
- Explore bundling opportunity with increment opportunities.
- Responsible for quarterly business performance.
- Act as Logitech's first point of contact for assigned channel partners.
- Plan and executes quarterly Logitech promotional activities with assigned channel partners.
- Monitor weekly business intelligence through distributor inventory reports.
- Proactively monitors, supports & develops assigned channel partners in growing their Logitech business.
- Identify consumer opportunities, align with marketing priorities, to plan, execute & implement sales strategies to meet predefined Ops Targets (Profitability, Product Mix and Revenue & Linearity).
- Maintain relationship with existing partners.
- Increase Logitech channel visibility.
- Increase market share for Music and Gaming.
- Work with Marketing, Cluster Portfolio Management, Channel Program Administration and other SEA functions to achieve Logitech's business objectives with assigned channel partners.
For consideration, you must bring the following skills and behaviors to our team:
- Minimum 5 years of experience within the area of Account Management in consumer electronics.
- Proven track record in successfully deliver sales growth and channel expansion that drive significant market share and sales result.
- Experienced in working with large product portfolio, need to know how to align with company vision and leverage and share best practices across other regions.
- Highly market focused and strong business sense, with good understanding of customers and competitors mindset.
- Proven experience managing sales team and Distributors.
- Degree level or Masters is required.
Logitech is the sweet spot for people who are passionate about products, making a mark, and having fun doing it. As a company, we’re small and flexible enough for every person to take initiative and make things happen. But we’re big enough in our portfolio, and reach, for those actions to have a global impact. That’s a pretty sweet spot to be in and we’re always striving to keep it that way.
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.”