Amazon Marketing Specialist
We are looking for a candidate who is passionate about eCommerce and who can express strong consumer-driven digital marketing knowledge and relevant commercial skills to impact Logitech business in cooperation with internal and external partners.
The Amazon Marketing Specialist will support the Amazon Account Manager by implementing best-in-class brand execution across all of Logitech's portfolio on Amazon.fr.
You will work together with the wider team and relevant Amazon contacts to build and implement an annual & quarterly Marketing plan, utilising available budgets to deliver the maximum ROI and specific category objectives.
You will collaborate broadly with your local multi-functional team as well as leverage regional resources and direction.
We want someone who can make a difference and has the hunger to make a difference.
Growth opportunities are wide at Logitech and you can build an enjoyable and rewarding career with us.
Be Yourself. Be Open. Stay Hungry and Humble. Collaborate. Challenge. Decide and just Do. These are the behaviors you’ll need for success at Logitech.
In this role you will, amongst other tasks be responsible for:
- Overall performance of the account, achieving assigned targets for profitable sales growth (alongside Amazon FR Account Manager).
- Establish productive, professional relationships with key relevant stakeholders both internal / external.
- Implementation, monitoring and review of the Amazon specific marketing plans against predetermined KPI’s. This includes AMG, AMS, Retail Marketing & Social Media activity.
- Use a variety of data to identify cross & up-selling opportunities, improve shopper journey for all Logitech sub-categories and ensure Logitech customers have the best possible brand experience across all touch points on Amazon.
- Successful implementation of key strategic objectives.
- Work with the Account Manager to continuously monitor key performance metrics and take appropriate action where required.
- Support FR Account Manager in coordinating and executing Pan EU campaigns.
- Proactively assess, clarify and validate customer needs on an ongoing basis.
- Work closely with central Logitech team to improve management of Logitech on Amazon Marketplace.
- Assessing the quality of execution of our competitors on the platform, identifying latest trends and future opportunities or threats.
- Support the Amazon Account Manager in the joint business planning process.
- Best practice sharing throughout the French business & pan-EU where appropriate.
For consideration, you must bring the following minimum skills and behaviors to our team:
- Strong analytical skills and able to analyse data sets.
- 2+ years of professional experience or equivalent internship experience.
- Ability to drive and coordinate projects.
- Creative thinker with a can-do attitude.
- Excited by Digital, eCommerce, Amazon and Social Media.
- Passionate about rolling up their sleeves and learning through tactical execution.
- Well organised and detail-oriented, able to meet deadlines.
- Motivated self-starter who displays a sense of urgency and is willing to push the boundaries.
- Builds strong working relationships by collaborating closely with different functional areas.
- A team player.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills - speak and write clearly, simply and succinctly.
- Strong Excel, Powerpoint skills and analytics.
- Energised by a dynamic, fast-paced work environment.
- Familiarity and experience with Amazon is a plus.
- Passion for Tech products.
- Fluent in English.
Logitech is the sweet spot for people who are passionate about products, making a mark, and having fun doing it. As a company, we’re small and flexible enough for every person to take initiative and make things happen. But we’re big enough in our portfolio, and reach, for those actions to have a global impact. That’s a pretty sweet spot to be in and we’re always striving to keep it that way.
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.”