Senior Site Reliability Engineer
We are seeking an experienced Site Reliability Engineer Engineer to be part of our Cloud Service and Application Development team.
You will be involved in the delivery of enterprise, engineering, and manufacturing cloud solutions in the cloud, including the architecture design, deploying, managing and improving our platform and services.
Be Yourself. Be Open. Stay Hungry and Humble. Collaborate. Challenge. Decide and just Do. These are the behaviors you’ll need for success at Logitech. In this role you will:
- Collaborate with the development team to define release readiness criteria, refine our AWS deployment practice for improved reliability, repeatability and security
- Architect, develop, and deliver solutions to improve the availability, scalability, latency and efficiency of the services
- Engage in and enhance the whole lifecycle of services—from inception and design, through deployment, operation and refinement
- Define and deploy effective monitoring / alerting approaches, to proactively notify business stakeholders of issues with critical metrics
- Automate tasks whenever possible, develop and maintain tools and automation
- Maintain uninterrupted operation from the beginning to the end of a software's lifecycle, help to fix cases related to support escalation, and document knowledge gained
For consideration, you must bring the following minimum skills and behaviors to our team:
- At least 3 years of hands-on experience with cloud infrastructure on AWS, GCP or Azure, especially computing-related services(ECS, Lambda)
- Exposure to cloud architecture design, configuration management and orchestration tools at scale(e.g. Terraform, Ansible, Packer)
- Knowledge of DevOps practices and CI/CD pipeline(e.g. Jenkins, Gradle)
- Hands-on experience with monitoring, alerting and observability tools(e.g. CloudWatch, ELK stack, Prometheus, OpenTelemetry)
- Proven ability to leverage coding/scripting languages (Python, Groovy) to support DevOps operation, automation and cloud transformation
- Able to deliver outcomes independently or as an integral member of a team
In addition, preferable skills and behaviors include:
- Familiarity with standard IT security practices such as encryption, credentials and key management
- Familiarity with web standards (e.g. REST APIs, web security mechanisms)
- Multi-cloud management experience with GCP / Azure
- Experience in performance tuning, services outage management and troubleshooting
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related domain.