Deputy Global Sourcing Manager (Finished Goods)
Are you ready to join a team involved with designing exciting products for a great company?
The Global Sourcing Manager - Finished Goods plays a vital role in our Logitech team!
Be Yourself. Be Open. Stay Hungry and Humble. Collaborate. Challenge. Decide and just Do. Share our passion for Equality and the Environment. These are the behaviors you’ll need for success at Logitech. In this role you will:
- Responsible for JDM Supplier management and supplier strategy
- Cost negotiation (YoY, NPI RFx, E&O, Sportbuy/expediting cost and Quality claim, etc)
- Collaborate with CGSM & JDM for Logitech Category component's management.
- Support Sourcing Leads and BG in NPI's RFQ (e.g. cost BOM review, DfC, etc)
- Collaborate with JDM Supplier/Planner for material pull in and push out
- Setting job priority and know when/how to escalation for support
- Prepare and hold Supplier Meetings when needed (Business review/ QBR meeting, etc)
- Risk mitigation for all related business issues.
- Deploy and execute company priority and policy to the JDM suppliers. SER/Sustainability/Compliance...
- Update weekly working report, highlight risks and provide mitigation plan
- Component Shortage report
- Project Status update (w/ HL/LL/Working plan)
- Reporting Business risk if any and align with leader for action plan
- Support GSM/S-Lead to develop Supplier Strategy
- Coordinate for RFQ across all JDM candidates and propose vendor selection and execute.
- Marketing information collect. And can take action right away per the information. (eg: MLCC shortage, TI shortage)
- Act as mentor to bring up junior team members by demonstrating good practices and experience sharing.
- Contracts review, negotiation and sign-off e.g. SOW/MSA amendment
Logitech is the sweet spot for people who are passionate about products, making a mark, and having fun doing it. As a company, we’re small and flexible enough for every person to take initiative and make things happen. But we’re big enough in our portfolio, and reach foreach, for those actions to have a global impact. That’s a pretty sweet spot to be in and we’re always striving to keep it that way.
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.”