Head of B2B sales, Korea
Reporting to the Country Manager, the Head of B2B sales, is fully responsible for B2B business to define optimum strategy, priorities and plans to drive growth opportunity of Logitech for business.
Be Yourself. Be Open. Stay Hungry and Humble. Collaborate. Challenge. Decide and just Do. These are the behaviors you’ll need for success at Logitech. In this role you will :
- Build and execute B2B strategy for the continued growth and acceleration of the B2B business which includes Video Collaboration (VC), personal workspace and education solutions.
- Lead, manage and develop the enterprise direct engagement salesforce and B2B channel sales
- Develop new and deepen existing customer relationships with large enterprises, educational institutions and government bodies as well as channel partners including distribution, VAR, system integrators and all other key B2B expertise
- Build and grow our Alliance partnerships at an executive and local seller level with strategic VC platform providers like Microsoft, Zoom and Google as well as other local partners through partnership, co-marketing, join-sales and exploring opportunities that improve attach rate and Logitech brand preference.
- Week/month and quarter forecast to develop predictability for all revenue aspects and to improve end-to-end inventory management
We’re looking for a team player; someone who’s able to adapt and work collaboratively with multiple teams. A positive and enthusiastic worker who willing to initiate and explore new ideas.
For consideration, you must bring the following minimum skills and behaviors to our team:
- 15+ years of work experience in sales & marketing within IT industry
- Extensive senior management experience in B2B sales & marketing, experience in channel sales is a plus
- Able to independently structure and manage workflow and priorities
- Ability to build strategic relationships
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Language proficiency – Native level of Korean and business level of English is MUST
- University Bachelor or above
Logitech is the sweet spot for people who are passionate about products, making a mark, and having fun doing it. As a company, we’re small and flexible enough for every person to take initiative and make things happen. But we’re big enough in our portfolio, and reach, for those actions to have a global impact. That’s a pretty sweet spot to be in and we’re always striving to keep it that way.