Financial / Sales Commission Analyst (1-year Contract )
The purpose of this full-time job is to support the Global Commercial Sales Operations team on the critical topic of Sales Compensation & Commissions.
Working under the guidance of a senior member of the ‘Sales Operations’ team, and in close coordination with the ‘People & Culture’ (P&C) departments, your contribution will primarily cover the:
- Preparation / consolidation of the list of. ‘Eligible Employees’ for the entire Asia Pacific region in collaboration with P&C and upload into Oracle.
- Collaboration with Sales Operations & Finance teams in countries to ensure commission targets as well as actual performance & payout ratios are captured, finalized and uploaded into Oracle.
- Calculation of the commission payout amounts based on eligibility, payout scores & prorated time if required (joiners, leavers, LOAs, other changes…)
- Creation, validation & upload of commission statements (commission score %, commission payout amounts) for each employee.
- Preparation of the commission payout related reportings for all employees in the Region.
- Various support to the SalesOps and/or People & Culture teams related to sales compensation analyses or reporting, for the Asia Pacific Region.
In a second stage, the successful candidate might also be involved in other related projects, including but not limited to:
- Development of enhanced analytics around Performance / Payout
- Global harmonization of Sales Compensation models & schemes
- Implementation of a Global Sales Compensation system
The main interactions are expected to be with the Global Sales Operations team and with the local Sales Operations and/or Business Finance Managers, as well as with ‘People & Culture’ departments (‘People Services’, ‘Total Reward’, ‘Payroll’). Direct connections with the Key Account Managers (KAMs) and/or Country Managers might also be required.
Be Yourself. Be Open. Stay Hungry and Humble. Collaborate. Challenge. Decide and Do. These are the behaviors you’ll need for success at Logitech. In this role you will:
- Partner with local and regional teams to ensure solid commission plans are in place to drive profitable business growth.
- Run a harmonized sales compensation process across the AP Region.
- Contribute to maintaining a solid foundation of business operations compliance.
For consideration, you must bring the following skills and behaviors to our team:
- Finance or Operations experience of 5+ years, ideally in an international environment like FMCG, Consumer Electronics or PC industry
- Expert MS Excel and/or Gsheet user, preferably familiar with Oracle
- University Degree
- Fluent in English. Mandarin Chinese is a plus.
- Self-motivated and agile in embracing fast changing business context
- At ease in communication with colleagues and business partners
With a fast-moving, innovative culture and strong balance sheet, Logitech is a world leader in products that connect people in a natural, intuitive way to the digital experiences they care about. Video conferencing, working remotely, creating and streaming content, and gaming are long-term secular trends driving our business. Today all of them have accelerated, making Logitech more relevant to customers than ever before.
Logitech is the sweet spot for people who are passionate about products, making a mark, and having fun doing it. As a company, we’re small and flexible enough for every person to take initiative and make things happen. But we’re big enough in our portfolio, and reach for those actions to have a global impact. That’s a pretty sweet spot to be in and we’re always striving to keep it that way.
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.”