Senior Global Product Manager
Creativity & Productivity (C&P) is the biggest division of Logitech, consisting of our computer mice, keyboards, presentation remotes and consumer webcams. Our C&P business is a key pillar of Logitech’s past, present and future as a global brand known for great design and exceptional user experiences.
As Senior Global Product Manager, you will lead the development of our products from the original value proposition to the successful market launch. Your primary focus will be to develop a deep understanding of China, from both a consumer and market perspective, and to partner with multi-disciplinary teams to deliver best in class user experiences which will be essential to support Logitech’s market growth. You will also be responsible for leading and/or participating in front-end innovation projects, with the objective of contributing to the overall product strategy in line with Logitech’s business strategy. You are passionate about consumers, design thinking, new technologies, conceiving and building products that millions of people will be delighted to use every day in their lives.
This is an exciting and fast moving role, where you will make a huge impact! You’ll report to the Director of C&P Product Management, based in Hong Kong, and you’ll work within a team of product and business managers in Asia-Pacific, whilst collaborating with our globally dispersed Logitech teams across Asia and beyond.
Be Yourself. Be Open. Stay Hungry and Humble. Collaborate. Challenge. Decide and just Do. These are the behaviors you’ll need for success at Logitech. In this role you will:
• Define the end-to-end product experience supporting the value proposition defined with Portfolio/Business Managers
• Participate in global and local consumer research and consumer visits to identify articulated and unarticulated consumer needs
• Define necessary primary and secondary research to support product definition and development
• Collaborate closely with Design Managers, UX managers, to develop the best Industrial Design supporting the product vision.
• Partner with engineering, business and design teams to reach optimal solutions for the product vision, consumer experience, time to market and product cost.
• Drive prototype creations and organize reviews to improve product experiences
• Develop best in class intelligence on all aspects, from consumer knowledge, to competition and business (ONL/OFL) in general
• Collaborate with portfolio, design and engineering teams to build long-term product strategy and roadmaps
• Systematically track the voice of consumers on existing products to identify key areas of possible UX improvements and work with the UX team to generate new product concepts, further develop products and to validate proposed user experiences
• Lead front-end innovation projects to identify new and valuable opportunities and develop meaningful and transformative product innovation
• Effectively prioritize and deliver multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
• Drive longer term initiatives to build new capabilities which will give Logitech an edge to win in selected markets and segments
For consideration, you must bring the following minimum skills and behaviors to our team:
• 8+ years of demonstrable experience in product management and/or product marketing positions
• Excellent communication (oral & written) skills in both Mandarin and English
• Thorough understanding of product life cycles, UX principles, engineering constraints and design thinking
• Experience with global customers and developing products used in multiple cultures and/or by multiple user groups
• Ability to take calculated risks and stand behind your choices with sound business acumen
• Active learner with a desire to understand all the forces at play
• Ability to thrive in a multi-disciplinary environment and to effectively collaborate in cross functional, diverse teams
• Quickly grasp technology constraints and capabilities, to devise creative yet pragmatic solutions
• Ability to deal with ambiguity and guiding other team members through it
• Passion for consumer electronics and technology with a keen interest in industry issues and competitors
• Best candidate will be curious, insightful, and creative, with a strong entrepreneurial and growth mindset
Graduate degree in business and/or product design preferred
Logitech is the sweet spot for people who are passionate about products, making a mark, and having fun doing it. As a company, we’re small and flexible enough for every person to take initiative and make things happen. But we’re big enough in our portfolio, and reach, for those actions to have a global impact. That’s a pretty sweet spot to be in and we’re always striving to keep it that way.
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.”