Site Optimization Lead
Logitech is seeking a Site Optimization Lead with experience building and leading best-in-class site optimization programs to improve site performance and users experience via data driven personalization, A/B and Multivariate testing.
The Site Optimization Lead is committed to improving the experience of users across our web platforms as well as improving overall website performance through A/B testing, multivariate testing and personalization. She/He will be responsible for developing, implementing, and managing a testing program that will result in improved overall online visitor experience while driving performance improvements for site visitors. This position is responsible for continuously analyzing online visitors’ behavior and site performance and partnering with creative, dev, and business leads to develop and execute effective and measurable tests.
The ideal candidate will be an extremely analytical and data-driven individual who has a strong understanding and hands-on experience with A/B testing, website analytics, and UX conversion strategies and tactics that drive site conversion performance.
Move fast. Speak up. Decide and own. Drive change. These are some of the winning behaviors you’ll need for success at Logitech.
In this role you will:
• Develop and manage site optimization testing strategy, implementation and roadmap
• Develop test plans, define success metrics, analyze and transform raw data into actionable insights, and distribute test results to stakeholder
Develop strategy and program to test and build personalization program for brand dot com
• Configure and use website analytics and testing platforms to measure performance of experiments
• Leverage site and audience data to draw insights, develop hypotheses and develop testing roadmap
• Document outcomes, report progress and communicate results and recommendations to larger team and key stakeholders on a regular basis
• Design and deliver polished, in-depth analysis and reporting that provides actionable recommendations in line with business goals
• Manage multiple and concurrent test projects, keep them on schedule and within scope
• Serve as a subject matter expert on design of experiments including test structure, sequencing, definition of primary and secondary success metrics, and experiment duration calculation
• Develop and present new insights and recommendations to enhance existing personalization initiatives and testing strategy
• Perform ad-hoc reporting and analyses as needed
• Own Yieldify and Adobe Target platforms and activations through testing
For consideration, you must bring the following minimum skills and behaviors to our team:
10+ years experience with conversion website optimization
• Experience leveraging A/B testing and/or personalization platforms like Visual Website Optimizer, Optimizely, Yieldify, Google Optimize, Adobe Target, or similar
• Experience running A/B testing and personalization programs for websites.
• Experience prioritizing testing initiatives
• Experience in analyzing site behavior data to determine opportunities for testing and improvement
• Top analytical skills. You are able to analyze large data sets and understand the conversion funnel to run tests that will improve performance.
• Background in analyzing and building reports from analytics platforms and translating them into spreadsheets and presentation decks, and synthesizing metrics into tactical recommendations.
• Proven track record of improving digital conversion rates through testing and campaign analytics feedback.
• Experience managing roadmaps of ecommerce initiatives, managing timelines, writing functional requirements and seeing initiatives through execution including reporting out on performance
• Experience in driving personalization efforts online to improve performance
• Experience in Adobe Analytics preferred
Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, Finance, Statistics, Math, Computer Science or similar discipline required.
Small Company. Big Products.
Logitech is a world leader in products that connect people in a natural, intuitive way to the experiences they care about. We develop our products with a powerful blend of design thinking, surprising science, and innovation driven by consumer insight.
At Logitech we act like a small company. We believe that anyone can have the best idea. We are innovators, creators and designers. We challenge ourselves and each other, and believe that success is never final. We push the limit, because great is not good enough. We inspire, delight and empower the world. We are Logitech.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
If you require an accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at 510-713-4866 for assistance.