Device Software, Product Manager Lead - Creativity & Productivity
Location: Lausanne, Switzerland or Newark, CA, the US
The Creativity & Productivity (C&P) Business Group is the biggest division of Logitech, consisting of computer mice, trackballs, keyboards, and presentation remotes. It is a key pillar of Logitech’s past, present, and future as a global brand known for great product design and exceptional user experiences.
The Device Software, Product Manager Lead will be responsible for driving Logitech Creativity & Productivity software roadmap by identifying, defining, launching, and maintaining apps, features, and services that will enable experiences for our overall range of mice, keyboards, trackpads, and presentation accessories. You will lead a team of software product managers, as well as multi-disciplinary teams, in order to deliver the best experience for our users. You are passionate about leading a team, solving problems for end-users, discovering and testing new technologies, as well as conceiving, building, and maintaining a software portfolio that will be used by thousands of users all over the world.
Be Yourself. Be Open. Stay Hungry and Humble. Collaborate. Challenge. Decide and just Do. Share our passion for Equality and the Environment. These are the behaviors you’ll need for success at Logitech.
In this role you will:
- Build, coach, and mentor a highly-talented team of 2-4 product managers/owners
- Work with teams across C&P to develop and drive a multi-year roadmap for Logitech's device software experiences
- Build and manage the product roadmap, strategy processes, and operations for device software experiences
- Understand best-in-class and innovative solutions currently on the market and drive improvements internally
- Prioritize the implementation of new features and set specific timelines to achieve them with the broader team
- Suggest and drive product enhancements to improve user experiences
- Learn from users and closely work with them to test, launch, and maintain your portfolio of products and features
- Work closely with other Product Managers and the UX team to define the experiences we’ll deliver
- Collaborate and drive the Software Engineering and Quality Assurance teams to deliver the best experience to our customers
- Engage with marketing and sales teams to grow our recognition and reputation across all channels
For consideration, you must bring the following minimum skills and behaviors to our team:
- Proven experience as a product manager in the B2C space (hardware, software, & services experience a plus)
- Proven experience in agile software development methodologies (eg.: Scrum) as a product owner
- Lives and breathes technology - knows about all the latest consumer tech trends
- Strong interest in studying and creating products based on user needs
- Ability to navigate ambiguity and provide pragmatic solutions
- Ability to work and lead cross-functional teams
- Self-starter with a high degree of self-motivation
- Excellent communication skills (oral, written, and presentation)
- Excellent creative and problem-solving skills
In addition, preferable skills and behaviors include:
- 8+ years of experience in product management (or relevant area)
- Directly managed other software product managers/owners
- Knowledge of agile project management tools, such as Jira
- Experience in (monetizable) software and services
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering and/or Design
- MBA as a plus
Logitech is the sweet spot for people who are passionate about products, making a mark, and having fun doing it. As a company, we’re small and flexible enough for every person to take initiative and make things happen. But we’re big enough in our portfolio, and reach, for those actions to have a global impact. That’s a pretty sweet spot to be in and we’re always striving to keep it that way.
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.”
If you require an accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 510-713- 4866 for assistance.