Global Marketing/Brand Manager - Creativity & Productivity
Join Logitech’s biggest business and take Marketing to the next level
Do you want to be part of a global team of passionate marketers? Do you love reaching new audiences? Are you excited by the fast-evolving landscape of digital marketing? Are you a creative self-starter? Do you want to make a big impact in a dynamic growth company?
In this role, you will join the global Creativity & Productivity marketing team, contributing to the strategies, campaigns and assets that will be used by our regional marketing teams to build our brand and our business for mainstream products such as wireless computer mice and keyboards. You will be part of a multi-functional and passionate team in Asia, reporting to the Head of Mainstream Creativity & Productivity. Your role will be global, with occasional travel to the US and to Europe, as well as within Asia.
Be Yourself. Be Open. Stay Hungry and Humble. Collaborate. Challenge. Decide and just Do. These are the behaviors you’ll need for success at Logitech. In this role you will:
- Work with Logitech’s Creative teams and Global Communications teams to build holistic 360 campaigns and new product introductions
- Work with Regional Marketing teams to amplify, localize, execute and measure these
- Master the fast-changing digital and communication landscape in our key markets, to ensure our marketing evolves in tune with our audiences
- Partner with your marketing colleagues to optimize our packaging and Logitech.com presence
- Engage with our B2B marketing teams to grow our recognition and reputation in these channels
- Build brand recognition and reputation through social media, influencers, PR
- Manage quarterly marketing budgets
- Analyze and evaluate marketing and media performance so that we continually learn and improve
We’re looking for someone who brings the following skills and behaviors to our team:
- At least 8 years’ experience in consumer marketing roles for a global brand, including product marketing & campaign management
- Deep understanding of digital media and the rapid changes in how and where brands are built, and consumers are engaged
- Strong marketing and commercial sense; impact and results driven
- Great ability to deliver in a rapidly changing environment
- Able to create and tell big stories using optimized budgets
- Team player with passionate start-up mentality and "can do" attitude
- Strong ability to see the big picture while paying attention to the details that get us there
- A genuine interest in technology
- Fluent in English, both verbal and written. Mandarin Chinese a plus.
At Logitech we act like a small company. We believe that anyone can have the best idea. We are innovators, creators and designers. We challenge ourselves and each other, and believe that success is never final. We push the limit, because great is not good enough. We inspire, delight and empower the world. We are Logitech.