Sourcing Assistant (1 Year Contractor)
The Assistant Sourcing is responsible for Supporting CM cost collection / management, following up plastic ME breakdown enhancement, VOC painting cost justification and database set up, etc.
Be Yourself. Be Open. Stay Hungry and Humble. Collaborate. Challenge. Decide and just Do. These are the behaviors you’ll need for success at Logitech. In this role you will:
• Justify the VOC painted part cost and mitigate the cost impact to LOGI
• Making the cost structure more reasonable between suppliers
• Facilitating the cost breakdown data collection
For consideration, you must bring the following minimum skills and behaviors to our team:
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, including the ability to develop and manage effective working relationships at all levels
• 3 years of relevant work experience in full function Sourcing field
• Fluent in both English and Chinese
In addition, preferable skills and behaviors include:
• Pro-active & solution-oriented way of working
• Bachelor’s degree or higher
Logitech is the sweet spot for people who are passionate about products, making a mark, and having fun doing it. As a company, we’re small and flexible enough for every person to take initiative and make things happen. But we’re big enough in our portfolio, and reach, for those actions to have a global impact. That’s a pretty sweet spot to be in and we’re always striving to keep it that way.
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.”
If you require an accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at 510-713- 4866 for assistance.