Head of Video Collaboration, Japan
Head of Video Collaboration, Japan
Logitech designs products that have an everyday place in people's lives, connecting them to the digital experiences they care about. We bring people together through gaming, video, digital content, work and learning, helping them pursue their passions so they can create, achieve and enjoy more. Logitech International is a Swiss public company traded on the SIX Swiss Exchange under the symbol LOGN and on the Nasdaq Global Select Market under the symbol LOGI.
We are looking for a dynamic Leader with strong strategic B2B business planning, Go-To-Market innovation and solid sales management and growth track records to drive our fast-growing Video Collaboration (VC) business in Japan.
Reporting directly to Head of Video Collaboration APAC, this position will have full responsibility of leading and driving our Video Collaboration business in Japan. He will be managing and developing a strong Enterprise sales organization, sharpening the Japan VC strategy, utilizing analytics, expanding Enterprise Account coverage and Channel Programs, so as to drive hyper growth of VC business in Japan market. This sales leader will focus on growth of the managed account / high-touch business, as well as developing the unmanaged account business, liaising with channel partners.
Be Yourself. Be Open. Stay Hungry and Humble. Collaborate and Challenge. Decide and Do. These are the behaviors you’ll need for success at Logitech. In this role you will:
- Lead a team of B2B sales, presales, channel, marketing, and customer experience with cross functional collaborations to achieve revenue and profit growth targets, and maximize customer lifetime values.
- Develop and align a 3~5-year strategy for the fast growth of the VC business in Japan, and focus on implementation of the plan, drive changes needed, and manage resources and organization.
- Build strong commercial relationship with key customers, strategic alliance partners (Microsoft, Zoom and Google etc.) and T1 Disti’s and T2 Resellers to drive both project-based business as well as RunRate business. Strategize and drive GTM in Japan in the B2B market such as Enterprise, Government, Education, Healthcare, FSI, Telecom, Manufacturing, etc.
- Innovate and evolve business model from product selling to solution, platforms and ecosystems.
- Ensure timely execution to deliver the quarterly/monthly Ops targets. Deliver timely and clear business forecasts and provide weekly management reporting of performance against target and market activity.
- Work closely with cross functional teams of GTM, marketing, category management and BG teams to drive the brand awareness and engagement of end users.
- Provide instant feedback on product needs and customer experience to Category marketing and global Business Group. Join B2B BG meeting representing Japan team.
The successful candidate will be hands on sales leader with strong leadership experience in Japan. Specifically, he / she will have:
- A minimum of 5~8 years in leadership positions of a sizable or global B2B company.
- Extensive management experience in B2B sales and marketing. Successfully built/managed a substantial, well-functioning B2B sales organization.
- Solid understanding of VC/B2B space including but not limiting to channel mgmt, high touch sales, different channel verticals, pre-sales and after sales, hardware/software or cloud product portfolio, with demonstrated success in driving growth.
- Exposure to unified communications / video products and solutions with background / experience in relevant product / services firms is a plus.
- Business management skills, ideally with P&L level experience and a good understanding of the discounting and margin.
- Structured selling techniques which span the entire sales life cycle, i.e. identification and qualification of opportunities, business development, etc.
- Strong influencing skills including listing, questioning, qualifying, gaining commitment, negotiating, summarizing, closing, etc.
- Entrepreneurial spirit and start-up mentality, passion and energy to drive hyper growth in a new yet rapidly growing business segment.
- Highly collaborative and communicative
- Fluent in English
Logitech is the sweet spot for people who are passionate about products, making a mark, and having fun doing it. As a company, we’re small and flexible enough for every person to take initiative and make things happen. But we’re big enough in our portfolio, and reach for those actions to have a global impact. That’s a pretty sweet spot to be in and we’re always striving to keep it that way.
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.”