Tmall Customer marketing specialist-C&P
· Provide support for planning, communication and execution of daily / promotion activities of Tmall platform;
· Focus on the development strategy of C&P category on Tmall platform, including NPI planning, marketing / product analysis of competing products. Improve the market share of C&P category, find and analyze the market opportunities, integrate resources to formulate marketing activities;
· CRM management and implementation;
· Management of Tmall platform aided marketing tool (RTB), monitoring and results of process management, and communication and management between design company and execution company;
· Monthly analysis of sales data of e-commerce platform, product / category sales trend analysis.
· Bachelor’s degree above in Marketing, E-Merchandising or equivalent;
· Familiar with major business platform indicators, mobile end user behavior data and corresponding statistical methods;
· Good market analysis, planning, promotion, public relations ability, knowledge of new media operations and data analysis; online and marketing activities planning, organization and implementation experience priority;
· A good understanding of traffic acquisition and traffic realization; sensitive to data and data oriented and result oriented;
· Strong execution, clear thinking, active thinking and strong sense of innovation;
· Good communication and team building skills.
Logitech is the sweet spot for people who are passionate about products, making a mark, and having fun doing it. As a company, we’re small and flexible enough for every person to take initiative and make things happen. But we’re big enough in our portfolio, and reach, for those actions to have a global impact. That’s a pretty sweet spot to be in and we’re always striving to keep it that way.
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.”