Head of Customer Marketing _ JingDong
Be Yourself. Be Open. Stay Hungry and Humble. Collaborate. Challenge. Decide and just Do. These are the behaviors you’ll need for success at Logitech. In this role you will:
- Responsible for marketing strategy planning on JD platform, and to achieve target on quarterly and annual basis.
- Ownership of tracking development the platform, and be responsible for Logitech brand development on JD platform;
- To focus on strategic products of Logitech, achieve sales volume of products, gain market share and improve ranking of categories;
- To carry out a wide range of business cooperation, JD system: self-operated, POP channel, Game+, Enterprise dept, JD offline store, New Channel, etc.
- Closely communicate with JD to maintain the customer relationship, and to gain that the key resources of the platform are mastered and controlled;
- Responsible for monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets achievement.
- Bachelor’s degree above in Marketing, E-Merchandising or equivalent
- More than 8 years working experience, minimum 3 years E-Commerce related experience;
- Be familiar with brand strategy development and Content marketing is a plus
- Excellent interpersonal communication & presentation skills;
- Excellent market research, planning, promoting and PR capabilities;
- Strong planning and execution, logical thinking, and strong sense of innovation;
- Leadership experience;
- Familiarity with JD business, network with platform, large project experience, and previous project experience: 618, Double 11, NPI, Super Brand Day, etc.
Logitech is the sweet spot for people who are passionate about products, making a mark, and having fun doing it. As a company, we’re small and flexible enough for every person to take initiative and make things happen. But we’re big enough in our portfolio, and reach, for those actions to have a global impact. That’s a pretty sweet spot to be in and we’re always striving to keep it that way.
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.”