Channel Manager (remote office)
The Logitech Video Collaboration Channel Manager is responsible for improving customer experience; planning and implementing customer presentations, overseeing account profiles, monitoring competitor activity, help all communications with resellers, creating plans for growing market share and communicating channel activities.
Are you ready to join a team involved with designing exciting products for a great company? We are now looking for a Channel Manager in Video Collaboration to join our team.
Be Yourself. Be Open. Stay Hungry and Humble. Collaborate. Challenge. Decide and just Do. These are the behaviors you’ll need for success at Logitech. In this role you will:
• Responsible for driving Logitech video collaboration products;
• Responsible for direct and indirect sales efforts for Logitech VC business;
• Executing Logitech’s VC Channel strategy;
• Building direct relationship with industry’s clients;
• Developing and building relationship with key industry partners;
• Achieving the video collaboration sales target;
• Providing accurate and timely management of information and revenue forecasts;
• Identifying potential clients and channel partners and negotiate and nurture those relationships;
• Driving incremental revenue growth through direct and indirect selling;
• Working with partners to evangelize Logitech products;
• Position reports to National Sales Director.
For consideration, you must bring the following minimum skills and behaviors to our team:
• Rich industry knowledge, especially in video collaboration;
• Strong track record of building and maintaining executive clients and channel relationships;
• Ability to create and execute successful end user & channel strategies that will support revenue growth goals;
• Ability to work effectively with all supporting functions;
• Strong leadership skill;
• Excellent presentation skills;
• Willing to travel.
• Bachelor's Degree; 3+ years sales experience