Senior Document Services Analyst
The Senior Document Services Analyst is responsible for company wise Document Control services, PLM system training, PLM business projects facilitation, and physical samples management.
Be Yourself. Be Open. Stay Hungry and Humble. Collaborate. Challenge. Decide and just Do. These are the behaviors you’ll need for success at Logitech. In this role you will:
• Process and maintain items, Bill of Materials, ECOs, etc. in Agile PLM & Oracle ERP systems.
• Process and maintain Deviation, CAPA, and Policies & Procedures, etc. requests.
• Perform Agile PLM training for employees and suppliers.
• Lead or facilitate Document Services related projects.
• Manage physical samples storage & distribution.
For consideration, you must bring the following minimum skills and behaviors to our team:
• 7 years plus of Document Services related experience.
• Good knowledge & skillset for Document Control & Quality systems.
• 3 years of project management experience.
• Good verbal and written communication skills in English and Mandarin, high level of cross-cultural competence in communicating effectively in a global environment.
• Attention to details and ability to work independently.
• Quick learner and self-motivated with good priorities and time management skills.
• Team player with outspoken, open-minded and creative personality.
• Able to work flexible hours.
In addition, preferable skills and behaviors include:
• Good knowledge about Agile PLM, Oracle ERP, and MS-office application is a plus.
University or above degree.
Logitech is the sweet spot for people who are passionate about products, making a mark, and having fun doing it. As a company, we’re small and flexible enough for every person to take initiative and make things happen. But we’re big enough in our portfolio, and reach, for those actions to have a global impact. That’s a pretty sweet spot to be in and we’re always striving to keep it that way.
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.”