Head of VC Collaboration - India
Video Collaboration is our most significant business opportunity in India and we plan to double the business every three years from current levels.
To achieve this ambitious growth objective, Logitech India is looking for a dynamic Video Collaboration Leader to build the strategy and team to drive B2B business development and lead Video Collaboration/Unified Communications products sales.
This position is responsible for the growth of the cloud-based Video Collaboration Market across the cluster and for leading the in-country VC team development. The candidate must have prior experience in the field and be familiar with developing end customer relationships and leading large channel partners.
Be Yourself. Be Open. Stay Hungry and Humble. Collaborate. Challenge. Decide and just Do. These are the behaviors you’ll need for success at Logitech. In this role you will:
- Grow the Video Collaboration business (top-line & bottom-line) in India.
- Lead the team of Channel Managers to build sustainable growth within SI/VAR Channel
- Collaborate with EAMEA VC organization to drive strategy and act as a single point of contact for India.
- Provide feedback to business groups on customer needs to contribute on product development to capture potential new opportunities
- Drive marketing campaigns that add value and lead to the growth of sales pipeline for the high-touch team and channel partners
- Engage technical decision makers, industry influencers, policy makers and business leaders of existing and potential customers to drive awareness and early adoption of new Logitech solutions
For consideration, you must bring the following minimum skills and behaviors to our team:
- Minimum 15 years of experience in in B2B/Enterprise sales & marketing functions; experience in the field of Unified Communication/Video Collaboration a big PLUS
- Knowledge of relevant markets and channels across India; understanding of enterprise purchasing schemes to drive rapid pipeline growth
- Proven leadership skills to create strong internal/external relationships, while being a team player
- Fluent in spoken & written English
- Strong public speaking and customer presentation experience
- Engineering background preferred. MBA a PLUS
Logitech is the sweet spot for people who are passionate about products, making a mark, and having fun doing it. As a company, we’re small and flexible enough for every person to take initiative and make things happen. But we’re big enough in our portfolio, and reach, for those actions to have a global impact. That’s a pretty sweet spot to be in and we’re always striving to keep it that way.
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.”