Senior Technical Program Manager
The Logitech Video Collaboration business team is looking for a top-class engineering project leader, motivated to drive the next generation of B2C and B2B video collaboration devices from concept to mass production.
The ideal candidate is a highly-organized and detail oriented hardware and associated system software project/ program manager with a track record of delivering best-in-class products on time and on budget, who enjoys working closely with engineering and manufacturing. The successful candidate will be an outstanding manager of a cross-functional, global project/ program team, capable of managing and supporting multiple program/ project execution tasks with a "hands on" style that affords a high degree of personal interaction with the process
Be Yourself. Be Open. Stay Hungry and Humble. Collaborate. Challenge. Decide and just Do. These are the behaviors you’ll need for success at Logitech. In this role you will:
• Full product life cycle management (from concept to end of life) responsibility for Webcams and Video Conferencing HW and associated SW programs in the Logitech Video Collaboration group
• Management responsibility for scheduling, cost, and prioritization in coordination with a global program team
• Support Product Management during feasibility studies for concept exploration and product definition
• Manage projects of in-house, ODM and CDM manufacturing models
• Manage NPI and Sustaining projects
• Establish aggressive, but realistic schedules and drive cost targets for the program/ project.
• Determine, track and manage escalations for human and financial resources necessary to execute the program/ project plan.
• Communicate clearly and frequently, the status of the program/ project execution and compliance with the target business objectives, with the direct engineering and qualification teams as well as the broader cross-functional organization and senior management
• Serve as the primary contact for Logitech US, Taiwan and Suzhou offices and factory on all program/ project execution related issues
• Serve as the primary contact for program/ project execution status to functions interfacing with the Business group’s partners and OEM customers
• Coordinate all Engineering Change Orders (ECO’s) and Manufacturing Changes related to projects under the Program Manager’s development responsibility.
For consideration, you must bring the following minimum skills and behaviors to our team:
- Ability to manage complex technical program/ project execution from concept to mass production of Video/ Audio conferencing products and solutions
- Must be detail oriented, self-directed, with a high level of organizational skills
- In-house expert on and most knowledgeable resource in HW (and/or SW) program management tools, techniques and processes
- Strong interpersonal skills for working with a global/ international program/ project team, including but not limited to Engineering, Product Management, Operations, and Manufacturing functions.
- Manage and/ or provide mentoring and guidance to lower job level employees
- Excellent English language communication
- Must be willing to travel (~25%)
- 5-8 years engineering program/ project management experience of high volume consumer electronics products or enterprise solutions involving video HW and associated SW in in-house, CM and ODM development and manufacturing models
- Experience in managing programs/ projects involving global engineering and qualification teams
- Practitioner experience in document control tools e.g. Agile, Omnify
- Practitioner experience in the Agile SCRUM methodology is a plus
- Practitioner experience in project management tools (e.g. Microsoft Project, MS Office suite, JIRA, Agile, Google Apps sheets/ drive, Viewpath) required
• Minimum Bachelor's degree, preferably in Science or Business disciplines
• PMP, Agile SCRUM Master certifications are a plus
Logitech is the sweet spot for people who are passionate about products, making a mark, and having fun doing it. As a company, we’re small and flexible enough for every person to take initiative and make things happen. But we’re big enough in our portfolio, and reach, for those actions to have a global impact. That’s a pretty sweet spot to be in and we’re always striving to keep it that way.
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.”